Finally they separated but Aeran leaned again to nip her lips.The girl pushed his chest to let go which illicit-ed a laughter from him.Patting his cheek once more the girl turned away before she could change,Aeran hugged her from behind  not letting her go.I wasn't able to hear what they were talking about but after a while Aeran stepped back and the girl changed back to her wolf and ran into the darkness. Aeran stared after her for a while and then turned towards my window as if sensing.I bent down without thinking,hiding myself from him.

Oh Mother Nature what have I done.? He even came to talk to me about it,about refusing this proposal of marriage.But I couldn't do that.How could I ?

He didn't want to marry me because he already had someone to spend his life with and I destroyed it all.He must hate me so much.He'll keep on hating me.How will I live then,.?

No. I have to make it clear to him.I have to tell him.About the promise between his Granna and me.I cannot tolerate his hatred.I got up from my position and looked out.He wasn't there.

I ran out my door to the stairs.I have to make him understand.

He must know.

I looked towards the dining area but he wan't there.I went further in the living room to find him standing in only a pair of jeans stroking the wood in the fireplace.The wood was making crackling sounds.

I took a step further.

There he was.Right in front of my eyes.

His body stiffened as if sensing my presence but he didn't turn.

I gathered my courage to call out his name."Aeran".

No response.I called out again "Aeran. I want to talk to you."

I walked slowly towards him nervously until a few steps distance remained between us.

I extended my hand out to touch his back."Please.Let me just expl.."

Before I could utter the full word I was flying back .My head banged the wall behind me.I gasped as his hand wound around my throat tightly.Cold violet eyes stared at me "Don't touch me.Don't you even dare.You disgusting bitch."

I brought my hands up to my throat to ask him to let go but  anger was seeping out from every pore of his body.I tried swatting his hand away.It was no use.The pressure increased and I squirmed trying to alleviate the choking pressure.

After a moment he let go and my body flapped down to the ground.After coughing for a while I tried to get my breathing in control.I forced the red water in my eyes back before letting it spill out.The distant thud of boots going away had me looking up only to find Aeran walking away.

"Please .Just listen to me."I croaked again.

He stopped and turned around slowly.With a sneer on his face he spat "So you think that just because you are breathing the same air as me you have the right to talk to me,to even look at my face ..hunh.?"

He let the words sink .

"Please I just want to tell you so.." I tried again ,standing up on shaky legs taking the support from the wall.

"Interesting.You really think I give a fuck as to what you want.?" He enunciated with each step towards me.

I cringed back as his hand pulled my hair  from the back of my head.I screamed as my scalp struggled against the grip of his hand."You really are something.What evil trick did you and your bitch of a mother concocted to lure in my Granna.?Come on you can tell me.I promise not to share." He smirked.

I tried shaking my head at the allegations and shut my eyes tightly."Aw.. the frail witch expected a hug and instead got a shove..How.fucking. sad."

He laughed cruelly."I must congratulate you though.You have exceeded my expectations.I thought those creepy stares were the extent of your admiration." My shock must have been registered with him because he let go and took steps backwards.

Spreading his arms he viciously informed "What.?You think I wasn't aware of your eyes crawling over me whenever I crossed the territories.Even then it used to sicken me  and even now it makes me want to pull them out of those sockets just to not let them repulse me even more."

Quickly I let my eyes fall to the ground.He was scaring me.I had never seen this side of him before.In that moment I could almost believe his threat.

"Yes that's right.Don't let me see them again.Or I'll carve them the fuck out myself." He atrociously demanded."You wanted to be a part of my life , I'll show you the joys of it.Every fucking day."Sarcasm was dripping with every word.

Turning around he resumed his steps back to the stairs.I kept my eyes on him until he went away.Only when he was out of sight did I crumble.I was so frightened.Of Him.Of his anger.

Gathering my wits I ran to my room before someone could find me in this condition.

Closing the door tightly I slid to my bed and laid down on my side.My body shook violently.Spooning my body I hugged myself tightly but couldn't get rid of the tremors.

I wasn't able to believe that the  same Aeran who was only moments ago  so ardently touching that girl was capable of such violence.Such brutality.Such ferocity.

He won't listen.He already blamed me.Whatever I said won't register with him.My innocence doesn't mean a thing to him.I am to suffer.And he will make sure of that.I had no doubts.

And what was I doing.?What was I gonna tell him.?That his Granna came to me.That it was her who demanded this marriage.That his Granna was behind it all.That she was just trying to do what she thought was  best for him.That she cared about him the most and thus was willing to sacrifice anything for it.

What,,?

I was about to break my promise with her.I was about to prove myself unworthy of her trust.

That's what I was doing.I am not like that.The weakness of a single moment of seeing him again wrecked with my brain.That's it.I'll be more careful.I won't ever let him know the truth.If he knows the truth he'll end up hating his Granna, whom he thinks the world of.Better him hating me than her. Granna warrants my allegiance.I could give her this at-least.She fulfilled my only wish.

The ramifications of the day's events caught up to me.My head started hurting with everything that happened.

Ma,please help me.Tell me what to do.

After that I blacked out and fell asleep.