Flashback part 1 : Part 1

"He's useless"

"Kira should quit"

"He should leave and never come back "

"Kira is pathetic"

This voices just repeats in my head as i stand and listen to my so called teammates ,GOM.

I didn't even notice tears flowing down my face, it just hurts my heart listening to this

I didn't even notice tears flowing down my face, it just hurts my heart listening to this . I never did anything to them , I tried my best but still , they didn't care . Tetsuya was the only one nice to me.

I snapped and shouted at them ,"Fine !! If you wanted me to leave so bad , I WILL!!!!" .

I ran and ran ,ignoring their calls , until I saw a light and everything went black

(Hikari's POV)

I'm on my way to the hospital after I got the news that Kira was hit by a car.

Once I entered I quickly ran to his room knowing what room number because Kira's parents told me that they can't visit and I should go. Once I arrived ,I was glad that he was fine.

I noticed he was not smiling like his usual self , i know he just got into an accident but his was different

I noticed he was not smiling like his usual self , i know he just got into an accident but his was different . I asked him what's wrong , "they betrayed me" was all he said. I asked him " who, who betrayed you" then he began to cry , he said "t... generation of miracles ............they said I was ...useless and that I ...should leave and never come back ".

should leave and never come back "