Chapter 38: Nicole

Start from the beginning

"You're dead," I hear Ashley hollers.

"Plea-!" Before I could finish, I was thrown into the water. I resurfaced and stood on my two feet.

"Now I know what the North felt," Ryan said, caressing his back. "Damn, woman."

I rolled my eyes then pushed him and pushed myself up the water then got on top of him. Ryan falls back to the water and we were now both under the water. He was trying to protect himself while I tried to hit him. I knew he was faking the pain because the pressure of the water was making my punches weaker.

I pull myself up for air and Ryan copies. He was laughing already so then I punched his chest which brings him back under the water. I grounded then swam to the shore before he can pay me back for it.

When I came back under our umbrella, I found my spot taken by no other than Nash. He laid flat on my blanket in his swimming trunks and t-shirt. He was still wearing his shades and his earphones plugged in. I was basically standing right in front him, waiting for him to notice my presence. After I waited for about 10 seconds, I kicked some sands on his feet.

He takes his shades off and looks at me. His eyes were squinty from the bright sun. "Well, hello there," he grinned. I rolled my eyes at him. "What can I help you?"

"That's my spot; move," I said to him. His grin grew wider before sitting up to his bum. He looks around then his eyes stops. I looked over to where he was looking at. It was a group of girls checking him out. He smirks and nods at them then looks up to me.

Right there and now, he takes off his t-shirt, revealing his perfectly toned abdomen. He didn't have to flex for his muscles to pop out. I mean, it was naturally there already. My mouth slightly opened at the scenery. I couldn't help myself but to stare at his upper body.

"You mind helping me up?" He asked. He raises his right hand for me to take. Was he serious?

He is asking a girl to pull him up?

After not responding for a couple of seconds, he sighs then gets up on his own, messing up my blanket and having more sand on it. I grounded then leaned down to dust them off.

After a second, I feel a tap on my right butt cheek. With instincts, I get up and turn to face the asshole. I was ready to punch him too but he was too quick and grabs unto my arm, stopping me. "Sorry. It was just so tempting, baby," he muttered as he leaned down to my face.

If I leaned up just a millimeter, our lips would have been touching.

"Get a room, you disgusting siblings," we both hear Ashely say. He lets go of my arm then leaves, making sure I was irritated by his wide smirk.

He was so certain I have somewhat forgave him. He was so certain that I was just pretending now. He was certain I would be his.

When we got back to the hotel, we were all exhausted. We all headed straight to our rooms. Little did I know, Nathan and Quinn were already back. If I hadn't barged in on them, they would have been making out on the table right now.

Fuck myself!

I ruined it.

Before Nathan stepped out, I gave him an apologetic look. Once the door was shut, Quinn falls to the ground. I rushed to her. "I'm okay, Nicole," she was quick to say. "I'm just glad you walked in on us."

"What?"

"I wouldn't know what I'd do if something happened between us. I mean, even if Eric and I aren't on the best terms-or I mean, I'm not on good terms with Eric- I still can't cheat on him again," she admitted.