Kill it Part 2 (Lemon)

For all yall pervs and pervets ;D I decided to switch to third person because I was having trouble remembering in the first part that it wasn't.

Locus shifted on top of you, his face near inches from yours, his hands clasped your wrists tightly, he looked at you up and down before making a move. His head grew closer to yours, causing your breath to hitch when he made contact, his lips kissing the side of your face, his slow and steady breaths close to your ear. You struggled not to engage in the foreplay; Locus was your adversary, your competition; you were supposed to have killed him.

Locus moved from kissing your face to kissing your neck, it was odd. The kisses were soft, sweet, even passionate; they weren't rough like earlier. You had gotten pretty much hypnotized by this act that you ceased struggling, momentarily. Locus was like a football player, he was huge; you weren't so little compared to other females your age but it was still tough to even budge Locus from sitting on top of you.

Locus sat up, lifting his plain green tee over his head, tossing it to the side, he was well built, his muscles were defined well, as for his abs; well they were definitely something to swoon over, your mind going from hatred to absolute marvel. Your expression must have changed as well, hearing Locus snickering you looked up, his face had a smirk on it, it made you burn with anger but your face turned red for a different reason. 

Locus had already let go of your wrists, you sat up, leaning on you left elbow, you tried pushing Locus off, touching his chest, 'well muscled.' you thought, quickly snatching your thoughts away from the sudden reflection. He was doing a damn good job at seducing you right now. "Get off!" you grunted, giving it another attempt. Locus grabbed the back of your neck, his face nearing yours, "Let's try this again, shall we?" Before you could question his motives, he kissed your lips hungrily, this time you couldn't help but kiss back, your hand brushing slightly across his side.

You fell back fully on the bed, Locus pulling your shirt over your head, leaving you in only a sports bra. He leaned forward, he was on all fours now leaning over you, pulled your sports bra over, tossing it on the floor, he kissed our chest, over and over again. Locus then went from kissing to licking and sucking, slight moans coming from your mouth as he did so. Locus took off your pants, stroking your sides, you were all out naked now, quite embarrassing for the most part. 

Locus slid two fingers in your entrance, causing you to gasp in surprise. You were far from being a virgin, this was not your 'first time,' Locus knew that. This ecstasy however, this was something you never experienced with any man before. He gripped your thigh for support, pushing and pulling, in and out of you pussy. You held back your moans, making Locus a little touchy, putting his thumb on your clit. This caused you to grit your teeth, head snapping up. Locus shifted away, dropping his last pieces of clothing off before getting back on top of you. If one thing was certain, it was that he had a huge dick, and he was hard as fuck. He placed it at the entrance of your moist pussy, not even waiting for permission, he thrust himself in; a loud gasp came from your mouth, your back arched, causing your body to touch his.

Locus wrapped his arms around your back, most of his weight on top of you now; he started to thrust in more and more, loud moans coming from deep in your throat. With every thrust he seemed to grunt, clenching his jaw, he went in deeper and deeper. Locus hit your G-spot, causing you scream in pleasure. Locus seemed determined, hitting that spot over and over again. Your moans were uncontrolled it seemed; Locus bit down on your collar bone, you felt his dick twitch one last time before your covered his dick with cum inside of you. Locus came as well, his warm seed filling you. He thrusted a few more times to ride out his high before collapsing next to you.

"Hey Y/n?" he mumbled in the crook of your neck. "hmm..." was your only reply, your eyes were closed and you were on the brink of sleep. "Please tell me your on birth pills or something." he pleaded, his voice becoming a whimper now. With that last statement yours eyes shot wide open, your had not fucking with anyone so you found it pointless to do so.

"Fuck..."

Hope you guys enjoyed, first time writing a lemon hehe.