Leo X Reader The quiet one

Authors note: Woah, it's been awhile since I've done this.... I am so sorry about the wait and I don't know why I haven't written before this. If you guys have any suggestions for future stories done hesitate to let me know. So anyways without further ado here's the story.

It wasn't like you meant to be quiet, you really didn't mean to seclude yourself from others, it kinda just happened. You are a child of (G/P) and one of the best fighters the Camp Halfblood had to offer (you have even beat every fighter in Camp Jupeter And that takes skill), but you are also humble and don't like to talk about how good you really are, also you don't like to be in the spot light as much as others so you're quiet (like really quiet). You tend to be, if not practicing you're fighting, reading (to improve you're knowledge), working on battle plans, off on quests, or else just you're normal mundane things such as eating and/or sleeping. But even in these actions you were graceful and tended to catch the eyes of the men (and even some of the Gods) around camp, including one Leo Valdez who for the longest of times has been watching you from a far slowly developing feelings for you and building up the courage to go over and talk to you.
What he didn't know was that you had also been developing feelings for the crazy, grease covered, Latino boy, but due to you're timidness thought that he could never feel the same way about you.
(Percy: "Oh but he could"
Author: "Shut it Percy, you're not in this yet"
Percy: "Oh but I will be"
Author: "Ugh, no promises.... now if you don't mind" *gestures towards the story* "Can I continue?"
Percy: "Please do, it's about to get interesting"
Author: "Ugh")

Leo's POV
It happened one day where where Leo was flying Festus around camp when he saw her again. 'This time' he thought 'This time for sure.' He signaled for Festus to land which he did (but he wasn't too happy about it). As they landed Leo was muttering *cough cough* I mean he was planning what he was going to say to the girl. Little did he know she was a lot closer then he thought she was in fact when Leo turned around he nearly bumped into her. They both began to apologise perfusely and laugh.
"Hi, I'm.... uh.... I'm (Y/N)" she said to me in the most beautiful voice, however she also seemed to shy away when I said
"HI! I'm Leo, bad boy supreme" and stuck out my grease covered hand which I now regretted not cleaning them back at the bunker, however after a few seconds she shook it. Quickly a silence had fallen over the two of us and I could tell that it was making her uncomfortable so I tried to make some conversation.
"So...." I said which I was quickly interrupted from continuing by Festus brining his head down to the girl. I began to panic thinking that if me talking scared her what would seeing him so close to her do. Yet to my surprise, she began to rub his head as if she had no fear of anything in the world and as if coming across a huge metal dragon was normal.
"He seems to like you" I said to her which her only response was a soft, pretty smile.
"It looked like he might actually like you as well" I continued on however to this she responded by saying:
"I spent a lot of time practicing out by bunker 9" she paused "he was some of my only company." She stated.
"How much do you actually train?" After these words left my mouth she stopped rubbing Festus' head and looked at me, she was even more beautiful up close.... her beautiful (e/c) eyes sparkling in the sun, her soft (s/c) skin calling for me to touch it, and her (h/c) hair moving in the slight breeze. She was the appitimy of beauty and I was really suprised that nobody had seen that. She smiled warmly and said in a very quiet voice:
"A lot, though my normal places are all being watched by others who wish to watch me" she slightly frowned at the end which I picked up on
"You can come train in the bunker if you wish" I offered, her smile brightened as I offered this.
"That's very kind of you, thank you" she said
"Well then," I started "let's go" I finished as I jumped up on Festus' back and hoisted her up. Within moment's of us being on his back he was up in the air and took off towards the bunker.

*~Time skip several weeks of Leo and (Y/N) getting to know each other (also because I'm lazy)~*

(Y/N) POV

"Hey (Y/N), why are you so quiet to everyone except me?" Leo asked me
"I guess I don't like being in the spot light as much as others do, I don't like being noticed as much as others do." I stated
"So what made me different?" Leo asked and I blushed as I thought of all the reasons I liked him, however I choose a different route and said "You seemed nice." Leo smiled one of those smiles I loved at this and said that he had something to tell me....

Leo's POV

'This is it' I thought 'no turning back now'.
"What is it Leo?" Her eyes looked curiously at me and I almost backed down but I held strong.... for about five seconds,
"Well, you see, I...." I stammered and thought  'come on Leo where is that bad boy supreme now?'
Finally I just gave up and kissed her.

(Y/N) POV

Well that was unexpected to say the least.... To have my crush, the Leo Valdez kissing me right now!!!! I nearly forgot to kiss back! After a few minutes we broke apart
"please" he said, "be my girlfriend"
"Yes" was all I could respond still slightly out of breath.

Thank you guys for being so patient with me and again I'm so sorry for being away for so long, life of a grade eleven I'm telling ya. Anyways guys I hope you enjoyed my very poor attempt at writing this chapter (it's like 11:18 pm, I haven't slept well the past few days, I've been working a lot, and I have to go study for two tests and a midterm). Hopefully I will be writing more often, again if you guys have any suggestions for future stories let me know and I'll hopefully write again soon.

~Avery