Jason x Reader Biggest Secret

Authors note: Hey guys it's been a while hope you read my last Authors Note, if not please go read it. I haven't done this in a while so I'm sorry for any grammar or spelling errors. In this story you were originally in camp Jupiter but after the war between camps was over you stayed at camp half blood, only to catch the eyes of one son of Zeus that is... Enough rambling, On to the story...

Jason's POV:

I was walking to breakfast with Leo and his girlfriend (*cough cough* Me *cough cough*). It was the moment that we walked into the dinner pavilion that I officially knew I was screwed... Why was I screwed you may ask. It's a really simple answer really, just the other day I was flying around camp when I first saw her again. It was the same (h/c) (e/c) girl I had met and made friends with back at camp Jupiter, I had no idea that she was here. I was so busy staring at her that I flew into a tree right by bunker 9 and what made it worse was that both Leo and his girlfriend Avery saw me do it to. Being the concerned friends they were I told them, but when I started talking I couldn't stop and told them about the crush I had on her back in camp Jupiter. I don't know why exactly I kept talking. Avery probably used one of her powers to make me tell the whole truth (Sorry I'm can't always control them all). That brings us back to where we are now, Avery had promised that she wouldn't tell and also promised that she would try her hardest to keep Leo uninvolved as well but there's only so much that even someone as powerful as her can do.

By the time I had snapped out of it I could see Avery had frozen Leo in place as he had tried to walk over to her table. I sent her a great full glance as she walked over to her table. 

'Today' I thought 'Today I'll tell her how I've felt all these year.'

*~Time skip to two weeks of Jason being a chicken and deciding that he was better off not telling her how he felt*

(Y/n) POV:

As I walked along the lake of camp with Avery just talking she brought up the forbidden topic...

"So, when are you going to talk to Jason again?" She asked as if nothing was wrong, meanwhile I was chocking on my own spit.

"Probably not for a long time, I doubt he even knows I'm here." I stated looking at her with a sad expression.

She muttered something under her breath that sounded like "I wouldn't count on that" but I payed her no mind as we continued to walk.

"Why do you ask?" I asked out of nowhere

She just looked away and walked a little faster as if all of a sudden having somewhere she had to be or realizing that she had just done.

*~Meanwhile with Jason and Leo*

Jason's POV:

"I don't know bud, if I were you I would take the risk. If you don't you might never get the chance." As Leo says this I look over at him funny.

"What," he says "you know she's hot more so than every single Aphrodite child or anyone for that matter."

I thought about what he was saying when he all of a sudden says "she's got basically all the boys at both camps drooling all over her, well except her brothers that is" the last part was added with a chuckle.

I looked at him mortified. 'I HAVE to do this soon... Before its to late'

*~ Timeskip to the campfire*

Leo's POV:

He's just staring at her, it's getting kinda creepy...

'Fine if he won't do something then I will.' I thought

I quick looked around to see is Avery was anywhere around only to find her with her back turned talking to Chiron.

'This is going to be to easy' I thought as I started to walk over to (Y/n).

Jason's POV:

'No, no, NO! WHAT IS HE DOING! WHERE'S AVERY! LEO BACK OFF!!!' These were the only thoughts going through my head as Leo was walking over to my girl, my (Y/n).

At this point I knew that I had to act quickly, I got up from my seat and went running over to (Y/n). When I got over to her I asked her kinda out of breath like if I could talk to her privately, she said sure and we both walked off.

(Y/n) POV:

As Jason and I walked away from the campfire I began getting more and more nervous. By the time we both stopped walking we were at the edge of the forest. I looked over at Jason only to find him looking at me, this caused me to blush and look away. After being in silence for a while I decided to break the silence by saying

"Beautiful night ain't it?" Well I sure didn't expect his response.

"Not as beautiful as you" I looked at him with a confused blushing look and he looked and me with a strong blush. He then proceeded to say

"(Y/n), I've loved you since I first saw you in camp Jupiter. I love you with all my heart, when I first got back from the quest and found out about the war between camps I was scared that something had happened to you, only I didn't go look for you because I was scared of the answer that I would get if and when I found you. When I found out you were alright and still in camp half blood I was thrilled... Until I flew into a tree" he muttered the last part and I giggled then he continued with " I just need to know one thing, and that is... W-will you go out with me."

Jason's POV:

She didn't answer at first and I was scared that I had destroyed the friendship we had until I felt her hugging means whispering a quiet 'yes'. I was so thrilled that I picked her up and spun her around and one thing led to another and the next thing I knew I was kissing her while twenty feet in the air, I was so glad she was kissing back. When we landed we heard clapping and we turned to see all our friends standing there clapping. Even Avery and Leo, I think they had a part in this... But I didn't care I got the girl I loved and for once everything was going great.

Authors Note: Hey guys, again sorry for the long time between updates I will get better at updating (especially since I'm laid up and can't do very much else all summer). I need requests so if you have any please tell me, I promise I don't bite (hard). Also I have a contest that I will explain more about later so keep an eye out for that. Hope you enjoyed this story.

Thanks and sorry again,

~Avery