Leo Valdez x Astmatic Reader

Authors Note: Hey this is my first story on this topic so be nice, also I have asthma so the attack is going to be based off my worst attack kinda *In this story we're pretending that it's the prophecy of 8, and that Thalia is not in the Hunters of Artmis and that she's at camp with us. Also this is after the war with Gaea your only fixing the ship just incase the camp needs it.* For the purpose of the story I'm going to call you Avery sorry if that's not your name. Pov = Point Of View

You knew that you had asthma, you were told about two months before coming to camp... But that didn't stop you from doing what you loved with who you loved, and today that just happened to be the rest of the eight, Nico and Thalia. Today was Saturday, Leo Valdez (your crush) had asked the rest of the eight (you included), Nico and Thalia to help with some repairs on the Argo ll...

*At breakfast time*

Avery's Pov

"AVERY... AVERY... WHERE ARE YOU?!" my older brother Percy called,

I smiled knowing that my brother would soon give up looking for me.

"AVERY... FINE I'LL SEE YOU AT BREAKFAST... I know you can hear me so I thought I should tell you Leo needs to talk to us." That got my attention and before Percy could say anything else I was running to the breakfast pavilion with a yelling Percy hot on my tale. I was just about to enter when... BAM, I ran into someone.

"Holy Hades are you oka... Leo?"

"Hey watch where your goi... Avery? Hey I was just looking for you" he said with his signature smile

"I could use your help working on the Argo ll, will you help me with it?"

"Sure, who's all going to be there?" I said with a smile

"All our friends, can you be in bunker 9 in an hour?"

"YES!" I said almost to eagerly.

"Good see you there" he said with a hint of excitement.

Authors Pov

Truth be told he liked you... No scratch that he was head over heels in love with you.

*~time skip back to cabin 3 (your cabin)*

Avery's Pov

I felt almost guilty for not telling anyone about your asthma, well okay Chiron knew and Thalia found out by accident but other than that I didn't tell anyone. I always felt that they would baby me (I hate it when people do that) if they found out and never let me help them. Well I've done fine for years without them knowing so I'm fine for now.

"Oh great" I said aloud "my inhalers empty" 'whatever' I thought 'I haven't needed it for about a week now so I should be fine, stop being a baby and get to bunker 9 their probably all waiting' and on that thought I ran off to bunker 9.

*~time skip at bunker 9~*

Leo's Pov

'Where is she she's almost five minutes late, she's always the first one anywhere, heck she usually even beats me to the bunker if she was asked to be here' my thoughts were soon interrupted by a pacing Thalia and she looks almost worried?

Thalia's Pov

Nico gave me a look that must have looked similar to my own, Yes even though Avery asked me not to I told Nico and yes he promised not to tell anyone. I kept thinking 'what if something happened and she was hurt or worse?' or 'what if she had an attack and nobody was there to help her?' I could have kept going but all of a sudden a panting Avery ran through the doors and I've never felt so relieved in my life and I could tell that everyone felt the same.