"See, Emma, that didn't seem like so long, did it?" Patton asked.

"I guess not." Emma said. "The tv really is magic, isn't it?"

"I think you've just discovered one of the secrets of life right there." Patton said.

Emma gave Patton an innocent grin before running over to her mom.

When Emma left, it became time to clean up. Goldfish crumbs were spread out everywhere on the floor, and wrinkled plastic cups were abandoned and never thrown away. Amanda helped Patton clean up the mess, and the daycare was looking nice before long.

"Thank you, Amanda." Patton said. "Well, I should get going. I told my friend Thomas I'd meet him at his apartment after work."

"Oh okay, see you later then." She said.

"See you," Patton returned.

Patton swung his keys in his hand as he walked out to his car. His car came to life with a low revving of the engine, and he left Morality Daycare for the day.

Thomas's apartment wasn't far from the daycare. Patton arrived shortly, and knocked on the door.

"C'mon, Pat." Thomas said to his friend as he opened the door. "You honestly could've come right in."

"I thought the key you gave me was for emergencies?" Patton asked.

Thomas shrugged. "Still."

Patton came in. "So what did you want me to come for?"

"I need to film another video." Thomas said. "I thought you'd be the best one to ask to be in it. You know, the fans love you."

"Oh, okay." Patton said.

"Besides, Joan was busy." Thomas admitted.

"I figured." Patton laughed. He knew how much Thomas hung out with his friend, Joan.

"They're still gonna help me edit the video, though. I don't know what I'd do without them, honestly." Thomas said. "Anyways, I was thinking we do a Q&A video. I've already asked the fans to submit questions on Twitter using a hashtag, so that's all good to go."

Thomas turned on the camera and started filming. He introduced the idea of the video to the viewer, and then got into the questions.

"The first question is: How did we meet Virgil?" Thomas asked.

Patton laughed. "It's sort of a funny story, really. I met him back in the freshman year of college. We had a couple classes together and we were fast friends. He's actually the one who introduced me to Logan. But anyways, I introduced Virgil to Thomas, and so that's how they know each other today."

Thomas nodded in agreement.

"The next question is... What's our favorite memories of each other?" Patton said, reading off the screen.

Thomas thought about it. "Remember when we were young and I nicknamed you 'Morality' because you were always doing the right thing? It's maybe not my favorite memory of you, but it's one that stands out."

"Now it's the name of my daycare." Patton smiled.

"Yup! And the time we first met will always be a special moment." Thomas said. "Your family had just moved to Florida when you were, what, six?"

Patton nodded. "I had just turned six." 

"And I was lucky enough to be your next-door neighbor! We went to the same schools and we were in all the same classes and we lived literally right next to each other... It was just a friendship waiting to happen." Thomas said.

"I still remember my mom telling me we were gonna meet the Foley family next door. I was so excited to make a new friend. And the next day at school I heard them call Thomas Foley on roll call and I saw you in my class- it was too much of a coincidence not to be." Patton said.

"Yup! Thomas Foley and Patton Sanders, partners in crime since age six." Thomas joked. 

"Exactly! Oh and remember how we would bike to the nearest Dairy Queen and get ice cream cones?" Patton added.

"And remember how we would perform silly plays for our families and our moms would always record them?" Thomas smiled.

The two childhood friends laughed at their past selves, reflecting on their childhood memories together.

"That was a good question." Thomas said.

"It was one to make us think. I liked it." Patton agreed.

Thomas nodded, and moved on to the next question.

The video went by quickly. Filming was composed of questions, answers, jokes, and laughs... And most of all, it was a chance for two already close friends to become even closer.