Even his name is so sexy.

I gasped as Emma placed down a plate of my favorite. Chicken Alfredo, I grinned up at Emma. "Emma how did you know?" I said in awe, forgetting about the eyes that watched me.

"I didn't. You like Italian." I titled my head. "Italian..?" That sounded familiar. It's been a very long time since the vampires took over. Only the humans that were well off got to have education. But even it's schooled and controlled by the vampires.

Obviously I wasn't one but Flo was going to be. I tried with the twins but they always skipped it. It cost a lot of money for them to be in it.

Emma giggled but her eyes shot up and her face fell. "I'll explain everything later. Enjoy." I nod, Tobias made this for me. On my birthday, the last day we had together. "You've never been to Italy, Opal?" Ida asks and I shake my head. She gasps, "Why not?!" Then she pauses. "Oh yeah. Sorry." I giggle, "It's okay."

I look up, Kronos looking at me.

I take my fork and take a bite of the delicious food. "Who's Tobias?" Istvan says and I freeze, looking at him. "What." I whisper. "Answer his question, human." Natalia snarls with a smirk. "He's someone who meant a lot." I answer curtly, Istvan looks me over.

"Hm." Natalia scoffs. "That's a bunch of bullshit. You humans are always so emotionally attached. What happened to him? Someone kill him." She smirked as she saw my shoulders sag.

"Aw, poor thing. I bet that's what he deserves. That's what all nasty humans deserve." I stand up. "You don't know him. You've never met him, never talked to him, he was nothing how you picture us humans. He was smart, and loving, and caring something you'll never even dream to be." She stood up, slamming her fist against the table.

"Who do you think you fucking are? I can cast a spell on you that'll make you wish you didn't have a tongue." I shook my head. "I'm speaking facts. You're speaking from ignorance." I brace myself as she raises a hand but nothing comes making a loud shriek come out of her.

She's ready to climb onto the table to lunge at me but Kronos stops her.

"Relax, love. I'll handle it." He says as he kisses her cheek. A pain sprung on my face, mirroring where he had just kissed her.

"I want her dead." She cooed, her voice changing somehow and a change in Kronos showed as well.

"I've had enough." He says grabbing me and taking his knife with him. "King Kronos please-" He looks to Emma and she looks away.

No one could help me. He squeezed my upper arm tightly as he yanked me, Istvan holding Ida as she screamed and cried.

He dragged me out to the open arches, pressing the knife to my skin. Natalia smirked as she trailed closely behind us wearing a flashy dark purple dress that dragged on the floor. He pressed me against his back as he restrained me. "You kept me here." I said, "You didn't kill me-when you had the chance." He chuckled, "I won't make the same mistake." He cut me, my blood began to rush out.

Istvan's eyes grew black and soon Kaleb and Evangeline stalked towards me too. Out of nowhere.

He let me drop at his feet. I looked up at him, tears pooling my eyes, I held my neck trying to stop the bleeding. "Opal! No!" Ida screamed just as her cousin grabbed me, sinking his teeth into me. I cried out, digging my nails into his shoulder.

As my head dropped back my eyes connected with Kronos', Natalia on his shoulders as she watches with a gleeful smile.

Kaleb bit into my wrist and Ida jumped onto him, flinging him across the floor. Evangeline tried but Ida protected me, but even she wasn't strong enough to push me free of her cousin.

I looked to Ida, "Find Flo. Become best friends for m-me?" Emma let out a scream, and my eyes rolled to the back of my head.

Okay! And here is another chapter thank you to those who read this! It makes me so excited when I see those notifications!!!