"So you already starting to pack."Kaiden stated as he slowly sat down on his bed. Oakes replied, "Yeah. Classes start in like 3 weeks and I still need to go and find an apartment. I am going to fly out for a few days and then come back after I find an apartment." The two stared at one another and Kaiden exhaled, "So are you two going to talk...."

"Nope. He betrayed my fucking trust as not only a friend, but as family. He lied dead to my face knowing he slept with Gordo. That was crazy and he didnt have to. I cant wait til he leaves and we never have to worry about that pussy in our lives again." Oakes said with so much anger and Kaiden dropped his head. He knew when Oakes was mad that it was no need to even argue. He was dead set in his ways...a true Aries indeed.

"Imma need you to drop me off at the airport on Friday at 2 PM." Oakes told him.

"Okay. You will have to catch an Uber to the gallery. I have a school field trip and this man coming to buy a few pieces." Kaiden told him.

"Cool. Now help me pack please." He asked Kaiden. Kaiden walked over and stated, "Make sure you pack those skin tight briefs with the see-thru bulge. You going to catch alot of Paris Bussy with that." The two of them both laughed.

Corey locked up his office and walked out of the gym and out of the back into the parking lot. He got inside his car and called up Vicky.

"Hey babe. Im pulling up to the loft now." She told him.

"Ill bring dinner. Set everything up for Netflix and Chill. I am going to stop by and see my Uncle havent seen him since his birthday." He told her.

Moments later he arrived to his Uncle house and knocked at the door, before opening it. This man never locks his house door. He had a saying: If you wanna come in come...but if you have a idea to steal you wont leave.

He walked into the kitchen and seen him over the stove cooking. The two of them hugged and he said, "I havent seen you since my birthday." Corey laughed and said, "That was about 3 weeks ago so please tell me why the cake still on the table. I know its hard ass a fuck." They both laughed and they sat down at the table. He said, "I knew you would come by today...its my babysister birthday."

Corey bit his lip and replied, "Yeah. I had that dream last night. It only happens around this time. I am running downstairs in my spiderman underwear with my birthday hat on and she and Dad are singing to me."

"Donna will be happy of how much of a man you have become. You own a gym now and have your own staff. If your Mom and Dad was here they would be pleased. I can hear Albe now trying to give you one of his life lessons." He told Corey as they both chuckled while nostalgia set in.

"Uncle....they may have birthed me but you raised me for majority of my life. You taught me everything I needed to be the man I am today. And I want to apologize for always wishing they was coming back like you didnt raise me good. You did a damn good job. Trust me." Corey explained. His Uncle smiled and exhaled, "I did, huh? want a plate of food to go?"

"Yeah 2."

"okay...and tell Rome ill have his pound cake made before he goes to LA." He told Corey.

"Will do and no peanut filling...remember he is allergic. You almost killed him." Corey said.

Friday

"Welp...this is it." Aladdin said as they all stood in the living room, except for Oakland. It was 5 am in the morning. Aladdin hugged Rome, first.

"Ughhhh, I am going to miss your crazy mob ass. And Promise me not to fuck Malik Cooperman." Aladdin told hm. Rome
joked, "No promises. If his dick is proportional to that body of his....then its happening." Corey butted in, "Come on...Vicky and I are in the middle of round 4."