Chapter 26

Chapter 26

*Harry's POV*

"He did what?!" I exclaimed angrily after Liam told me what Andy did yesterday when Liam was with Louis and Niall in his room.

Liam flinched away from me slightly, looking around worriedly as people stared at us after my outburst in the library. But I didn't care. They didn't understand how hard it was for me not to kill Andy with all that he's doing for Liam. Just to get Liam back.

"YOU did even crazier things than Andy", a voice in the back of my mind reminded me.

Whatever, I thought back.

"Harry, he just gave me flowers... again," said Liam, bringing me back to our conversation.

"That's right. He gave you even more flowers, didn't he?" I said back harshly. "Liam, this is getting ridiculous. Just tell him to back off. Or I will."

"No, you're not," he whispered back and grabbed my wrist to pull me further down the library.

"And why not?" I retorted.

He sighed and looked me in the eyes. "Because I don't want you to get hurt. I care about you, Harry."

"I know you do," I said back, cupping his cheek with my hand lovingly. "But I won't be the one getting hurt, Li. Trust me. It'll be Andy for sure."

"Ugh. You just ruined a sweet moment! You're unbelievable!" he said, throwing his hands up exasperatedly.

"How am I unbelievable?" I asked, following him as he walked back to get the cart of books he was pushing around. "I'm not the one who's trying to steal another guy's woman."

Oops. That made Liam freeze and tense up, slowly turning around to glare at me. I gulped and chuckled awkwardly, taking a step back as I rubbed the back of my neck.

"Did you just call me a 'woman'?" he asked darkly. "And your 'woman'?"

"Uh... It slipped," I said lamely.

"You overly possessive jerk! I can't believe I'm dating you!" he shouted, face turning red from anger.

More people started looking at us, murmuring among themselves. I looked back at Liam, who was still glaring at me angrily.

"Li, just calm down for a minu- "

"Don't tell me to calm down, you idiot! You have no right, after calling me 'your woman'!" he yelled. "You're such an a- I can't even right now!"

"What's going on here, lovebirds?" Louis asked as he walked towards us cautiously.

He looked between me and Liam a few times, then glared at me.

"What did you do, Styles?"

"I- You don't need to know!" I said defensively.

"He called me his 'woman'," Liam spat out, still glaring at me. " I am so not a woman!"

"Right," Louis said to Liam, then looked back at me. "Why, Styles? Me and Niall were just starting to like you better than Andy. Then you say something as stupid as this?"

I stared back at them, Louis' arms crossed over his chest and Liam just avoiding my eyes. "Oh, come on! It just slipped! I didn't even mean to call you my 'woman'. It's just something people say in shows and movies and stuff. You lads know that?"

"You just had to call me your 'woman', didn't you?" Liam asked, finally looking back at me.

"Like I just said, it slipped, Li. I didn't mean it," I said back desperately, holding his hand in mine. "Please forgive me. I love you, remember?"