Chapter 25

Chapter 25

*Liam's POV*

"Come on, Louis! Pick up your freaking phone!" I whispered frantically as I hid behind some shelves.

To my luck, Andy had come in the library, asking the librarians where I was. And I so do not wanna see him. Especially after what he did and, of course, what he saw me and Harry doing. That is not something I wanna talk about now. It really sucks that he knows where I live, so he thinks he can just come in with his stupid key.

"Ugh," I said in frustration, almost throwing my phone on the floor when all I got was Louis' voicemail.

"Hey. It's Louis! Sorry I can't pick up the phone now. I'm probably f***ing Niall, or - "

"Louis!" Niall hissed as part of the message.

" - or I don't wanna talk to you. Well, you know what to do, fool." The beep came right after Louis' voice, making me roll my eyes.

I grumbled to myself and continued peeking through the books to see if Andy had seen me. Luckily, he didn't, but he continued looking around the library.

"Louis, I swear to god, if you're not answering your phone because you're f***ing Niall, I'm gonna kick your a** next time I see you," I hissed into the phone angrily. "This is an emergency, you idiot! Andy is in the library and he's loo- "

"Looking for you?" an unfortunately familiar voice concluded for me. "You're right. Cuz I totally am."

Oh, s***. Great. This is just what I needed, I thought sarcastically, hanging up my phone.

I gulped and slowly looked up at Andy, who was looking down at me curiously, with a smirk. There are so many questions I wanted to ask him, but I couldn't muster up the will to ask.

"So, what are you doing all crouched down like that? Hiding from me, Liam?" he asked, offering a hand put to me. "Come on. Get up from there."

"Uh... Actually, I think I'm good down here. I - um... was checking for any unnecessary bumps on the carpet. You know, just in case anyone could... trip on it," I replied lamely, mentally kicking myself.

"Right," he said back. "Mind if I join you then?"

My eyes widened at that, and I acted on instinct. Instead of replying to him, I just started crawling away from him. Literally. I just CRAWLED. Like a freaking toddler. What's wrong with me?!

"What the fu- Liam!" Andy called after me, probably walking quickly to catch up.

"No! Get away from me! Stop following me, you creeper!" I said back, finally standing up from my sore knees and running towards the front of the library.

"Liam, I just wanna talk!" Andy said, running after me now.

I panicked and ran out the doors, noticing, but not really caring about, the worried looks from the librarians and curious looks from some students. Whatever. Just keep running away from him. That's the goal right now.

Continuing to run like my life depended on it (Cuz it probably did!), I dialed Harry's number in my phone and hoped at he would pick up.

"Liam! I just wanna talk to you!" Andy yelled from behind me.

"Forget it, Andy! Not happening," I yelled back, still running to the dorms.

"Hey Li," Harry said after he answered his phone.

Oh, thank the high heavens! He answered his phone! I thought gratefully and sighed in relief, slightly out of breath as I kept running. "Yes! Thank you for answering, Harry! I love you so much!"