Day 10

Jesy took a cab over to Leigh's and Scott's flat mid-afternoon. When Scott answered the door, he quickly yanked her inside away from the rain and falling snow.

"It's getting really bad out there," Scott said, helping Jesy remove her large coat.

"Yeah, I hate when it gets this like. I prefer walking instead of taking cabs," Jesy said. "Where's Leigh?"

"Watching the telly. I'm making lunch right now. Would you like to stay and join us?"

"No, thank you. I've already ate," Jesy stated as they made their way to Leigh, following the sound of cheers from the telly.

Scott nodded understandingly then disappeared into the kitchen. Jesy continued to the living area and found Leigh sprawled out on the sofa. She had a box of chocolate laying on her stomach and the various wrappers thrown around her. Jesy giggled slightly before moving to sit beside her on the floor.

"Hi Jess," Leigh said then proceeded to open other chocolate. She let the wrapper fall to the floor and graciously took the first bite.

"Momma always said, 'Life was like a box of chocolates. You never know what you're gonna get.'"

Leigh rolled her eyes and scoffed, "Oh shut up." She opened up another chocolate and threw the wrapper at a laughing Jesy.

"What's with you then?" Jesy asked. She patted at Leigh's shoulder, signaling for the raven haired beauty to sit up. Leigh-Anne raised her head and shoulders and rested them on Jesy's lap when she sat down.

"I got in a fight with Harry," she mumbled lowly so Scott wouldn't hear.

Jesy and the other two girls were the only people who knew of the affair. Along with Tom, a bartender from Extract, and Ms. Margaret, a little old lady who lives a few doors down from Harry. Other then them, no one knew; Leigh-Anne didn't think Harry told anyone else. Although Jesy was the only one of the girls who knew what Harry looked like. Perrie and Jade hadn't a clue.

"Over what?" Jesy didn't let Leigh answer. She continued on. "Let me guess? He doesn't want to keep on with the affair?"

"How'd you know?"

"It's typical, Leigh-Anne," Jesy shrugged, playing with her friend's sleek hair.

"He also told me he loved me."

Jesy gaped down at her in shock. When Leigh went to reach for another chocolate, Jesy snatched the box away.

"Excuse me, he what?"

"I walked out after that," Leigh said, ignoring her question.

Jesy was about to start shouting but her mind reminded her that Scott was still home.

"Leigh-Anne," Jesy hissed lowly.

Leigh sighed in reply then sat up. She pressed up against Jesy and rested her head on the older girl's shoulder.

"I fucked up. I know. He hasn't stopped calling me since either."

Jesy relaxed at Leigh-Anne's tone. Clearly, she was stressed about it and Jesy didn't want to make it worse by scowling her.

"Well, I mean - it depends really."

"What'd ya mean?"

"If you don't love him back then you did the right thing. If you do then that's when you fucked up.

"So which one is it Leigh-Anne?"

Leigh sucked in a breath. She was finally gonna admit it out loud. Once out of her lips and into the air, they were real and she was going to have to face them. The words were so close to going back from where they came from but Leigh-Anne pushed them forward. She let them fall from her lips; letting all the worries and doubts and fears fall with them.