Chapter 4

Hai! Hope you guys enjoy this chapter! Comment and let me know what you think!!! I love all the comments! Maybe as much as I love Bellarke…eh. I think I love Bellarke more! Okay! Enjoy!!!

~          ~          ~

"Clarke! Help!" Clarke flinched in her sleep and woke up. Her head was hurting, a headache from the moonshine most probably, and Octavia's loud voice wasn't helping at the moment. She sat up and rubbed her eyes as Octavia came dashing into her tent.

"What Octavia?" Clarke mumbled as she stretched. She knew that she had slept in and that was bad because she was supposed to be in the drop ship tending to everyone but something told Clarke that this wasn't about her sleeping in. This was different.

"Who's hurt?" Clarke asked immediately after her first question, she got up and went to grab her shoes, hastily placing them on. If someone was mortally wounded, she couldn't waste any more time. She sneezed and rubbed her nose. She couldn't get sick now. No. That wouldn't do at all. She hoped it was just a random sneeze.

Octavia breathed hard, she was still beat up; cuts on her forehead when she got kidnapped by the Grounder, her leg was still healing and there was dirt smudges on her face, but the girl still managed to look beautiful.

"It's my brother, he's hot and yet he's not listening to me."

"What do you mean he's hot?" Clarke swallowed and instantly thought of last night. She thought of Bellamy's hot body pressed against hers. Thought of how mind-blowing his lips were as they moved against hers. She even thought of how soft his tongue felt against her own and suddenly she wished that she hadn't stopped him from tasting her. Oh yes. Bellamy Blake was definitely hot.

"His body is hot!" Octavia's voice made Clarke snap out of the memories. Here she was, daydreaming about Bellamy when his sister was right next to her. Christ. What had he done to her?

"Yes I'm sure half the girls in camp would agree with you." Clarke said tiredly, she relaxed and started to take her time to tie her shoelaces. She didn't know why Octavia was making such a fuss about Bellamy's hotness. Did they get into a fight about who was hotter? She sighed; she would never understand sibling fights. Matter of fact, she wouldn’t understand the Blake’s, period.

"No! Clarke you do not understand. Dammit. Just come with me. You'll see what I mean." Octavia lunged forward and grabbed Clarke's arm just as she finished her last shoelace.

"Octavia!" Clarke protested. She really didn't want to face Bellamy right now. Matter of fact, she didn't even want to see him. Not when she knew that she would only be blushing around him. Thinking of those lips. Of his strong embrace. His hands-no. Stop. She couldn't see Bellamy right now. So she tried again.

"Octavia stop!"

"No! Look!" Octavia jerked to a stop and pointed at Bellamy.

Clarke didn't want to but she angled her face his way. He was holding up a log and walking towards the walls. He was shirtless. He was sweating. His abs clenched as he re-positioned the log on his shoulder. His cheeks were flushed and as if he felt her staring, he turned his face towards her.

All at once, it felt like they were back by the stream. Like they were alone. His eyes traveled down her body slowly until he brought his eyes back to Clarke's. Clarke felt her body burn and when she saw that little smirk, she turned her face away, knowing she was blushing.

"See. He's fine." Clarke wanted to walk away but Octavia still gripped her.

"No. Come on. Bellamy! Stop that." Octavia shouted and pulled Clarke with her. Clarke swore under her breath but went. It would be more suspicious if she didn't. Plus, she couldn't show submissiveness to everyone here. They already hated her for being a privileged on the Ark, if they saw how weak she was with Bellamy now, it would be game over. Clarke couldn’t let that happen so she made her way towards Bellamy with her head held high.