Chaper Seven

Narrator: Hello friends let me remind you where we left off. Jane has just got kidnapped by someone named Milos and then he or she let Jane go. Then Jane went to see Rafael in the hospital they blew off some steam ( If you know what I mean) suddenly something terrible happened. And that's where we left it off, my friends.

(Rafael smiled at Jane then kissed her once again seducing her )

Jane: (Moans)

Rafael: (whispers) I love you

Jane: I love you... Ah

Rafael: WHAT IS IT? Is it something I've done?

(Rafael quickly jumped off Jane)

Jane: (crying) It's the baby

Rafael: What do you want me to do?

(Jane crying in pain while Rafael next to her panicking next to her)

Jane: (Yelling) GIVE ME MY PHONE! I need to call me mom

(Raf searches Jane's bag scared and worried)

(Jane dials the phone to her mother)

Jane: (crying) She's not answering

Rafael: We need to go to the hospital. NOW!

Narrator: Jane and Raf head to Rafael's car

Rafael: Hang in there 

(Jane passes out)

- JANE WAKE UP. Stay with me. I can't lose you and the baby. I love you, Jane.

(Raf kisses Jane's forehead)

-Come on Jane I know you. You can make it through anything

*Rafael dials Michael*

Michael: Why are you calling me

Narrator: Rafael starts to drive extremely dangerously causing a commotion on the road however he doesn't care at all as his sole purpose in life is for Jane to open her brown majestic eyes and stare deeply into his.

*Rafael starts crying*

Rafael: It's Jane and the baby

Michael: Is she ok? What's the address I will be there.

Narrator: And guys I will leave it on this note. Again to see if  Jane will survive this one.

{writers comments}

hi, guys I haven't written this for many years as I had no time due to school etc. tbh I completely forgot about this book and only got reminders from my email that 6.4k people have read this book which I'm astonished by cause my writing skills at the start of this book were very bad and I can't lie re-reading this book gives me cringe vibes. However, due to the fact people are still reading this I'll try to complete it even though I do not have a strong passion for this story anymore I'll try my best. I will at least do a chapter a week if anyone wants it I'm happy doing that because it is quite fun writing now. 

*be brave guys * 

and stay safe :)