Chapter One

Narrator: I know right. Straight out of a telenovela this is what everyone was wanting  for Jane and Rafeal finally meant to be. Or they hope so. Back to the story.

Jane: Rafeal I....
Rafeal: Shhh let me kiss you
Narrator: Things got really steamy. Like really steamy Rafeal has never felt this way to anyone. Incept Petra  (his ex wife) who tried to artifically ingect Rafeals last sperm which is now in jane. I'm getting to carried on with myself lets continue.

Jane: (I started getting butterfies in my tummy which felt very tingly.)

Rafeal: Meet me at my penthouse in 10 minutes.

Jane: ok

Narrator: Jane reached for a last kiss when Rafeal passionatley kissed her on her forehead then he ran to the Marbella. As Jane reached to her phone to call her mom someone unexpected showed up.

Jane: Micheal what are you doing?Wait have you been stalking me?

Micheal: No I haven't been stalking you. I just wanted to talk to you. Lina told me where to find you.

Jane: Is there any chance that you can talk to me tomorrow? Please. Cause I'm kind of in a hurry

Micheal: Yeah sure no problem

Jane: Ok bye

Narrator: As Jane was walking up the beach to the Marbella, a group of henchmen came and took her in a black SUV. And my friends this was the being of a new nightmare for Jane...