My First Kiss

I sat at home watching the very last Teen Titans episode and when I ended I went to my room to get ready for some fancy party that Dan, Phil and me were invited to.

I put on mascara, dark pink lipstick and decorated my eyelids to look like a sunset. I then pulled on a short white dress. I had no high heels so I pulled on some white converse.

I came out to see Dan and Phil in suits and then we left. I stared out of the car window. When we arrived we saw Pewdiepie, Marzia, Anthony, Ian, Lasercorn, Sohinki, Kalel, Mari and Cry. They were all dressed up.

We walked in.

1 hour later:

I sat alone as a slow song came on and then Cry came over and asked me to dance. I got up and we began to slow dance, Cry still had his mask on, I felt warm against his chest.

Keane, Myth was playing and I sang along making Cry smile.

I see you in the super market aisle

I see you pirouetting on the wall

But I don't see myself anymore.

I looked at his 'face' and stared and then he leaned in and I moved the mask high enough to see his lips and we kissed. I then saw a girl glare at me and then she put a middle finger up at me then ran off.

I have a terrible feeling that I have just done something terrible.