Meeting Cry!

I walk away from Ian and sit down. Then I saw a man with mask on, it was Cryaotic! He walked over to me and waved hi.
"Hi there, friend" He said to me. He said friend to me!
"Hi there I'm Tsukaji"
"Nice name you got there"
"Hey let's all play a game" Pewdiepie said to us all. We sat down and decided to play a boys against girls challenge. The challenge was to pin your opponent down first.

On the boys team was Cry, Ian and Dan.

It was Marzia against Ian. They each stood at one end of the room and then Marzia charged at Ian taking him by surprise and knocked him over and pinned him.

Girls 1
Boys 0

10 minutes later

My team were drawing with the boys.
It was just me and Cry now, I felt confident.

We began Cry and I charged at each other and began trying to push the other down. I put one hand on Cry's mask and accidentally pulled it off and lost balance and Cry pushed me over and pinned me. I was just about to get a glance at his face when he pulled his mask back on and got up.

By the end of the night everyone left happy. I went to bed and fell asleep.
My life with Dan and Phil was great so far. I kept trying to dream about Dan or Phil but Cry kept appearing. Did I like him?