Adopted by Dan and Phil

I sat on my bed at the orphanage, staring out of the window it was cloudy like usual. The other girls were talking. I think the girls had a fan on because my turquoise hair was blowing around.
"Girls some people are here to adopt come downstairs and Tsukaji you can wait until I call you." The owner of this place said. The orphanage doesn't really like me for some reason.

I grabbed my phone and began watching the latest Dan and Phil video. They were hilarious and to a 15 year old girl they were perfect.
"TSUKAJI YOUR TURN!" the woman yelled. I turned off my phone and went downstairs. I then sat down in front if two boys. They then turned around and I saw who they were it was Dan and Phil.
"Hi I'm Dan and this is phil" Dan said to me. I smiled and replied "I'm Tsukaji nice to meet you and I love both of your videos" I said to them.

1 hour later:

"And I used to love making my parents laugh" I said finishing the interview. I was then sent back to the room. I entered it smiling and the girls just stared at me, calling me names but it didn't bother me as I had just met my 2 favorite youtubers.

1 hour later:
"I felt like Ross in that episode if Friends" I was watching Phil's Stuck In My Jeans video. Then I was told to pack my things. Who was adopting me or were they kicking me out. I did as told and walked downstairs to see Dan and Phil still there. The owner told me that they wanted to adopt me!

I ran over to the two boys and smiled at them and they smiled back. We then walked to their place. Then when we got there Phil showed me where my room was as I unpacked me and Phil talked and then Dan wanted to know whether I wanted to be in one of his videos. I agreed.
" Hey guys today I have a surprise for you, this is Tsukaji the girl me and Phil adopted today say hi guys and say hi back Tsukaji" Dan said.
"Hi there guys" I said to the camera.

Later:
"Bye guys" Dan said to the camera I was then given the honor of doing the sexy end screen dance with Dan!
We collapsed laughing. During the video Dan dressed up as the owner of the adoption center and made fun of her lol.

I then did a video with Phil and I helped him choose the Phil naked drawing. It was so much fun. It's like they were meant to be my family.

1 month later:
"Dan, Phil your youtuber friends are here!" I yelled to Dan and Phil who came to get the door. I went into the living room. I then felt my face flood with red there stood in front of me was Pewdiepie, Marzia, Ian, Anthony and Kael!
Kael said she loved my hair. Pewdiepie told my all about Edgar and Puga. Marzia give me tips on fashion. Anthony made loads of jokes. I just needed to talk to Ian.
"Hi I'm Tsukaji nice to meet you" I said to him and held out my hand, he then shook it. "Nice to meet you too Tsukaji" Ian said to me.