Episode 33

------------------------------------------------------------------

Joe sighs taking a seat back down in his chair putting his head in his hands. He always told himself he would never cheat on any girlfriends he has because he knows guys get this image that they are all out to break the girl's heart or get into their pants but Joe isn't like one of those guys. He just wants to make Demi happy and would hate to ever cheat on her, he barely knows her yet he just falls for her more and more every day. Then his mind turns to Jayden, if she does tell because he hasn't done what she has asked him too he would lose his job or worse go to jail. He doesn't think he could lose Jayden in his life, it's not something he would want to happen. Even if he gets away with no jail he would for sure lose his job, then how is he supposed to pay for his son.

"An answer soon would be nice." Lizzy states looking up from her fingers.

"Can you give me time to think about it?" Joe questions.

"Sure although if you loved that little boy as much as you say you wouldn't have to think about it but sure, I'll come to you tomorrow morning and have your answer by then." She states before jumping off the desk leaning over giving him a peck on the lips before leaving the room Joe still being able to hear her heels moments after she had left. Joe groans running his fingers through his hair as he leans back against the back of the chair.

"You okay honey?" Denise questions placing a plate in-front of Joe noticing that he has been distant all night. Joe nods his head gently placing another spoon full of baby food into Jayden's mouth encouraging him to try and feed himself. "Are you having bad dreams again?" She questions this time Paul and Frankie paying attention to the conversation their having. Joe shakes his head before putting a forkful of pasta into his mouth.

"Just a long day at work I guess." Joe explains the three of them buying his excuse, the truth is all he can think about is the whole Lizzy situation.

"What happened?" Paul questions laughing as Jayden throws a spoon onto the table, Joe picks it up before feeding him another spoonful.

"Just one of those girly fights." He lies but again they buy it.

"You know in a way I was glad I had four boys not having to go through that whole situation of the..." that was the moment Joe drifted back into his own thoughts blocking out his family as he goes through the same routine, giving Jayden a spoonful of food before dinting in his own.

Demi's eyes glaze over with tears as she looks down at the scan picture of her brother's baby seeing every limb of the baby including where the head lays and the legs. She can't help but smile knowing there will be a new member of the family arriving by the end of the year or even by the end of summer.

"She's beautiful." Demi mumbles.

"Actually he is, we're having a boy remember." Drew corrects making Demi let out a small chuckle, she can remember how much he had wanted a boy and know he has one, she just wishes all the best to the knowing how much of a devil Jayden can be. Good job it's cute at his age.

"He is then and I know you will make a great dad." Demi praises a smile tugging at either side of his lips as he thanks his little sister. They share a hug before Drew takes a seat next to her pulling her into a hug. Demi hugs back laying her head on his chest smiling when he kisses her head.

"One day you will make a great mom." He praises back Demi smiling wider as she pulls away from the hug.

"Thanks." She replies kissing his cheek.

"Just not yet okay, no boys at least until you've started college." He lectures and Demi laughs smacking his chest gently.

"Yes dad." She teases.

--------------------------------------------------------------

I know I called the bitch Lucie but then I remembered Drew's partner was called Lucie so I changed it to Lizzy, I'm no good with names lol

Last of the night :) I'll update tomorrow when I get home from college IF I get comments :P