Episode 17

---------------------------------------------------------------------

Denise rushes down the hall of the hospital just wanting to know whether her son is alright, she got a call from her eldest son explaining what happened at the concert but at that time they hadn't heard anything from the doctors, she's just anxious to know what's happening. She turns the corner and rushes down taking a seat next to Nick.

"How is he?" She questions hoping for the best.

"They've forced him into a coma just to rest up for a couple of days, he fainted because of exhaustion." Nick explains and Denise sighs.

"I just don't know what to do to help him, he's seeing a counsellor 3 times a week." Denise complains obviously getting a bit stressed over what's happened over the last few years.

"You can't really do anything more mom, he needs to get better by himself but I'm sure everything will be fine soon, I think he should get a girlfriend, get his mind of everything." Nick states but Denise just can't see where he's coming from, he's her baby, the baby that went missing when he was just a couple of months old and didn't come back until he was practically grown up. She's missed so much of his life already and just doesn't want him to leave now.  

"He'll be alright for Christmas though?" She asks.

"They said so unless something else happens, they said he may feel tired, some people do but some don't but he agreed to trying it." Denise nods showing him she understands.

Demi strolls through the door taking off her shoes and bag placing them where they need to go before making her way into the living room collapsing on the couch next to her mother who is reading her book. He eyes wonder up and to her daughter who isn't looking very happy and sighs.

"What's wrong Demi?" She questions. "How did the concert go?"

"It was good till the end, you know Mr. Jonas?" She questions back and Dianna nods. "He's a an amazing singer and performer but he collapsed at the end and had to be rushed to hospital." Demi hates the fact she won't know how he is until after Christmas, for all she knows he could have died and be walking back into a empty math class with a whole new teacher. Demi likes to think they've become friends from this revision but he's also the only teacher who has managed to get the hard maths through her brain and actually understand it, he knows all the little tricks to pass and all because he's a young teacher and already sat the exam within the last 10 years.

"I'm sure he'll be fine." Dianna encourages.

"Yeah, he always looks ill," Demi admits. "He leaves class a lot to go to a Counsellor, something to do with sleeping."

"He told you this?" She asks and Demi nods. " Don't get to close to him, remember he's still your teacher." She lectures and Demi groans. 

"Mom it's not like that, we just get each other." Dianna nods and Demi makes her way into the living room shocked to see Carter sat there, she smiles slightly as he gets up and walks over kissing her cheek.

"We're going on a date, get ready." He demands softly, Demi giggles and nod making her way upstairs. Hopefully this relationship will work and not just be one of those two week things that don't last.

---------------------------------------------

3 comments :)

Remember to check out my new story ;)