A Small Author's Note That'll Be Deleted Soon, Don't Kill Me

Uhhh... wassup?
Wassup my fellow trash pandas!
(Don't throw trash at me)

Surprise surprise! I've a few announcements!
So, as far as this story goes.. it's getting discontinued. I'm so sorry it has to be-

I'm joking. It's not being discontinued, I'm actually going to be continuing it soon actually! I just need to get myself a chapter word limit, a better plot going, some chapters prewritten and.. an updating schedule! I also need to edit a few chapters and get myself a better cover. I swear, that cover and me hate each other's guts.

I drew that with my tablet and I liked it back then but now I've gotten to be a better artist and I hate the sight of it with a burning ass passion!

Enough of that.

This WILL be returning! When? When I've gotten myself out of this hole of course.

I might make the updating schedule every Saturday and Sunday? Just so that it can coexist with 'My Cat, Your Dog and Us'. But I'm not sure yet. It's going to be slow going at first, because I need to get myself back into writing this again and all that..

Origin story incoming.

When I first wrote this I had no idea what I was doing, I did it on an impulse which shot my body with adrenaline and happy emotions. When I listened to that song I instantly wanted to do something with it in the form of a story, and I didn't plan anything beforehand. I just went with it and the story turned out shit. Not going to lie. I wanted to surprise people, I wanted to have a bunch of characters and some crazy plot twists and some bad stuff happening! That was all I wanted to do. Nothing about the story or what the fuck is even happening.

So.. yeah. I had to put it on hold for reasons that lead to me being all like: "wait. what now?"
Y'know? I had nothing.

But now I do! I'm going to dig myself out of this hole and get a few chapters written.
And the ideas I've gotten to jumpstart this series again is all thanks to Forever_In_A_Fantasy ! Go give her a friendly thanks folks!

I probably wouldn't have done anything with this if not for her. It probably would've stayed dead due to my bad case of the procrastination disease.

I'll put up another author's note once I got everything sorted explaining some more things. But until then..

Thank you!

(This and the other note will also be deleted soon so look forward to that)