Chapter 3

Austin's P.O.V

Did he really just give me his number! He just gave me his number! Ahh!!! Wait! He said if I needed anything. Well I do need him, but I don't think it's what he meant.

I couldn't get him out of my mind. The way he looked at me. The way he walks, talks, and I mean just everything. I wanted him. I don't know what has gotten into me. I had never acted like this. Never.

When I got home I went straight to my room and took a quick shower. I got out and got dressed in my sweatpants and a t-shirt. I quickly did my homework and went downstairs and ate. I ran back upstairs and laid on my bed. I grabbed my phone and the piece of paper that had his number. I punched it in my phone and saved it. I was getting sleepy.

*Next Morning In School*

I was waiting all day to come to this class. I quickly took my seat. Nathan and Joey soon came in. We had became really close friends.

"Hey guys!" I smile and do that manly hug.

"What's up cupcake" Joey say chuckling

I scowl at him and sit back down

"Call me that again and you'll be seeing cupcakes!"

"Damn someone is feisty!" Nathan laughed and pat my back.

"What's so funny?" The sexy voice said in front in me. I look up I see the sexiest man known to man kind.

"Nothing Mr. Mathew!" I quickly reply. Blushing a deep red. I felt my phone vibrate. I take it out and see who texted me.

"What did I say about phones? I guess you'll have to stay after school Austin. I hope you didn't have any plans" he smirks and takes my phone from my hands

"B-but Mr. Mathew! That's not fair!" I frown and try grabbing my phone

"Sit down or I'll have to make it for a month!" He smile

"B-but that's not fair! I didn't do anything wrong! I just want my phone back!"

"A month it is. Want to make it 2 months?"

"W-what?! Ok ok fine!" I huff and sit down. Soon the bell rang and I stayed in my seat.

Mr. Mathew got up and closed the door behind the last person. He locked it and smiled at me. I got nervous and sank into my seat.

He starts coming close to me and grabs my hand, standing me up from my seat. I get up and look up at him as he places his thumb under my chin and leans in.

"Mr. Mathew what are you doing?" My face was hot. My breathe hitched. He looks from my eyes to my lips.

"Austin I can't hold it in anymore. I need you. We need you"
"Wha-" before I had time to finish, I felt his soft lips on mine. I was shocked. Oh was I shocked. I soon kiss back and wrap my arms around his neck. He pulls me closer to him and walks us to the back of the room. Slamming me against the wall. He lifts me up, wrapping my legs around his waist. I start to run my hand through his soft, silky hair.

I feel his tongue ask for entrance. I open up and let him take control of me. He tongue exploring my mouth. He tasted so good . He tasted like cherry with a hint of peppermint.

He pulls away and attacks my neck. Licking, biting and sucking every inch of my neck. I moan loud when he finds my sweet spot.

"Ohh Mr.Mathew!" I moan softly.

I can feel him smile against my skin. He starts sucking hard. Bitting softly at the same time. I tilt my head to the side to give him better access. He pulls away from my neck and start kissing me again. I start grinding against him. I could feel his HUGE hard on.

He groans and brings me even closer to him. It was getting hot and I wanted more. I needed more from him. He pulls away and pecks my lips. He looks into my eyes as we pant and try catching out breathes.

"I think we should stop little one. I don't want to push you into doing something you don't want to do." He smiles

I nod and smile "what was that?"

"It's a long story little one. I just want you to know that from now on and always, YOU ARE MINE. Only mine." He leans in and takes my bottom lip between his teeth and pulls on it.

"What do you mean yours?" I blush

"Exactly that. Right now I can't tell you much. Soon though little one. I'll tell you everything you need to know" He sets me down, but keeps his hand around my waist, holding me close to him

"Come on I'll take you home. Get your things" he let's go and grabs his things. I stand there still still a bit shocked from what had happened. He turns and sees me still standing were he left me.

"Come on little one." He chuckles

I walk to my desk and grab my things. I walk to him and slips his hand into mine. He walks us to the door and opens it, looking from side to side and quickly walks us to his car. He opens the door for me and let's me in. He closes the door behind me and gets in the drivers. He starts the car and asks for my address. As we drive to my house, he grabs my hand in his and brings it to his lips, kissing it softly. I blush and look down. I hear him chuckle, which causes me to turn a deeper shade.

We get to my house and he stops in front. He makes me look at him and leans in, kissing me lovingly. I kiss him back and smile. He pulls away, our foreheads against each other's.

" I think I should get going before my parents come out" he nods and pulls away. I turn to open the car door, but before I do, he turns me once again and pecks my lips.

"A goodbye kiss little one." He smile and of course I just have to blush.

I open the door and get out. I start walking to my door. I turn around and he waves. I wave back and open the door. He left once I was inside. I quickly go to my room and lay on my bed.

What had just happened? Was it real? Was I dreaming? All those questions went through my head as I drifted to sleep.

Comment!📝

Vote!📋