Raging Fury...

Comincia dall'inizio

Cesar's whole body shook while he cried.  I hold his hand and squeezed it trying to comfort him.  We stood there both crying in silence. After a while he let go of my hand and stand straight.

“No! He will not die.  I won’t let that happen. I will do anything Mara. Please pray its not too late for us.  I love them so much!  Thank you for telling me.”

I was surprised when Cesar hugged me and kissed me on the cheek, the scene that Alex saw when she arrives.

“What the hell is going on here?” she shouted. 

“Lexi…I have something to tell you…”, Cesar started. 

“Something to tell me? What Cesar? That you are ready to fuck my girlfriend behind my back? Stop it! I don’t want to hear your lies. How come you have done this to me?  Are you running out of women? You have many fans ready to pull off their undies and drag you to bed anytime…why with Mara Cesar?” Alex shouted furiously.

“Alex, it’s not what you are thinking. We are not doing anything wrong. I swear!” Cesar answered.  “Mara came her for a purpose to inform me of a very important thing.  I can’t discuss it right now sis, but soon, I will tell all of you.  Please try to listen.”  I have to go now…time is of essence. Mara...I will call you later.”

Cesar left me and Alex alone.  I don’t know what to say…I don’t know where to begin. I looked at Alex and was afraid of the look in her eyes.  She misinterpreted everything she saw.  The look of pain of betrayal was written all over her face.  I want to tell her the truth.…tell her that what she saw is nothing…but will she believe me? I’ve been a liar since the beginning.  A user!

“I never thought you could do this to me Mara...why? Did Cesar seduce you? Am I not enough for you? Are you not satisfied with what I can do to you in bed? What else do you want me to do?” 

Just then Alex pulled me and kissed me savagely.  Gone was the tenderness and love…all I felt was the anger in her kiss.  I tried to push her, but her arms are like iron wrapped around my body.  Her tongue is trying to enter my mouth.  Through tears I let her do what she wanted to me…between sobs, I accepted all her punishments.  If this is what she want…if this is the payment of my lies…so be it.

After a while I felt her kissed changed…her painful grip on my back and  hands slowly ease and changed to caress.  Her brutal kiss becomes gentle but demanding.  I’m like a candle that slowly melts in her arms.  How can I battle this kind of feeling I have for her? She played with my tongue while her right hand creep under my shirt and unhook my bra. My mind swirl like I’m in the center of a twister she mashed my left breast and pinched my nipple.  If this is a punishment I don’t want this to stop.

I kissed her… gently sucking the softness of her lower lips.  Ohhh…how I love to kiss her like this…I arched my body closer to her  begging for her caress while my hands snaked up her neck trying to pull her closer.  Just then she pushed me away.  I was surprised and nearly fall on the ground. I looked at her and saw the raging fury in her eyes.

“You’re  more than a whore Mara…If you think you can play around with me and my brother, then you’re wrong woman.  I won’t let you ruin us.  You played your game so well that I nearly fall on your trap…but now I see your true color.  You’re an evil disguised as an angel, ” Alex said, her eyes blazing with anger.

“Alex...sorry I lied to you…but God knows I have a purpose why I have done this. What you are thinking between me and Cesar is not true.  Yes, I used you so that I can talk to your brother, but …”

“Shut up Mara! I have seen enough…heard enough! You just used me??? Wow! And I’m so stupid not to know.”

My heart breaks as I watch the anger and the pain on Alex face.  I never thought that this could happen…this is not part of my plan.  I planned to be the victor…but why I ended up to be the loser?

“Alex…please let me explain…,” I begged.

“ A liar will always be a liar Mara! And a whore will always remain a whore. Go…away from me.  I don’t need you in my life!”

I never felt so humiliated in my whole life.  I never thought Alex could say these things to me.  I did not answer anymore, instead I run not knowing where to go.  I was blinded with my tears but I don’t care.  All I want is to escape…all I want is to run away…

 __________________________________

So there you are...the pains of betrayals....hope you guys will like this chapter.  Sorry for the errors...i was not able to edit this....please leave comments and keep on voting...fan if you like but for sure i won't force you to be one if you don't like :-)  Always loving you to the bone..... :-)Boss