Experiments

((Continution of 1st one I guess??? I mean, sure

((Continution of 1st one I guess??? I mean, sure. Why the fuck not.))

Geno yawned as he stretched his aching bones. He had just awoken from his slumber and was now rubbing the sleep from his eye-sockets, taking in the rays of moonlight shining into the cave. 

It had been two weeks since Reaper and Geno had first met in the woods and...you know. After that, they had decided to live together in the woods, finding the nearby cave a suitable home. The cavern itself wasn't too deep, only as large as a small bedroom. Inside the cave was a bed of leaves, a few logs to sit on, and a place for Geno's jacket and scarf. Geno didn't complain about his living situation ever since he decided to stay in the forest, loving each and every day with Reaper. The spirirt had been treating Geno so importantly, making the food and collecting the supplies for him. Geno felt special. 

"Geno?"  Reaper mumbled from behind the smaller. 

Geno lazily turned over to face the other. "Mm?" 

"Are you okay?" 

Geno smiled and nodded, tucking himself closer to the spirit. Before he could properly fall asleep once again, a ghostly finger prodded his cheek.
Geno tried ignoring the gesture, but Reaper was persistent, poking Geno until his eye-sockets fluttered open.
"What?" Geno hissed, a little drowsy. 

Reaper gave Geno a small mischievous grin. "You know...I've been thinking about something." 

"Hm??" 

"You know how ghosts are known to possess items, right?" 

"Yeah?" 

"I wonder..." Reaper subtly floated off of the leafy bed, setting himself right on Geno. "Is it possible for me to possess living things?" 

Geno's eye-sockets went wide, but before he could say anything, Reaper had vanished. All feeling in Geno's limbs had gone numb. The smaller began to panic. "R-Reaper?!?" 

"Relax~. I just wanted to see something." A voice had uttered inside of his head. Geno's arm suddenly rose and waved around a little, the skeleton staring at his own limb moving without his permission. Then, Geno's feet wiggled a little. "Wow...this feels...different." 

Geno shook his head rapidly. "GetoutGetoutGetoutGetout!" 

"Aw, but I just got in~." 

Geno growled, wanting to slap Reaper upside the head. "D-DON'T SAY IT LIKE THAT!" 

"Why not~? I've already done it once~." Geno could feel his skull burn alive. "Woah, is it getting hot in here or it is just you?" Reaper laughed. 

"REAPER." 

"I wonder how hot it can get..."

With that, Geno felt his own bony fingers slithering towards his pants. He tried to will himself to stop as both hands slowly pulled it down, exposing his member. With delicate motions, his fingers brushed against the surface, causing the shaft to twitch. Geno held back a small gasp as Reaper hummed.
"Does this count as masturbation~?" The spirit had asked, pressing Geno's grip more firmly on the throbbing dick. Geno responded with a huff. "Maybe the better question is : How long are you going to last~?" 

 Geno let out a noise as his hands finally gripped onto the shaft, moving up and down it very quickly. Moans filled the cave as Geno felt himself practically melt in his own hands, panting out Reaper's name. The hands were now at an inhuman speed, pushing Geno farther and farther towards the edge.
Right before he could reach it, however, Reaper quickly plugged the small slit on the top of Geno's hot member, preventing him from having orgasm.
"Not yet, love~." Reaper cooed, continuing to go at a rapid pace. 

Geno trembled, the noises only getting more ragged and steamy. "R-Reaper! Please!" Geno cried, trying again to gain control of his own body. His attempts proved to be fruitless as Reaper had increased his pumping. 

"Hm? Please what?" Reaper asked, squeezing it a little more. 

Geno felt as if he was going to burst. "L-LET ME CUM!" 

"Patience~." The hand which was used to stimulate Geno had abruptly stopped, slithering up Geno's ribs to play with them. The smaller drowned in overstimulation as soon as his other hand had also began to subtly rub on the slit in a teasingly circular motion. 

Geno tried once more, screaming this time. "R-REAPER! PLEASE!" 

The motions ceased as a small silence filled the cave. Then, Reaper spoke. "If I do, then can I do this tomorrow~?" He basically smirked inside of Geno's head. 

Without any hesitation, Geno yelled a big 'YES!'. 

After Geno's words, Reaper resumed, both hands focusing on Geno's hard shaft. Once again, Geno was a moaning mess as his own hands massaged his member, pressuring the awaiting orgasm held within it to escape. 

"Say my name when you do, Geno~." Reaper muttered before returning to the inhuman speed, pounding the dick. Then, the finger was removed from the slit, the cum practically jetting out. Geno cried Reaper's name as he did so, relief finally washing over him. 

With great exhaustion, he closed his eye-sockets. Once he did, he felt the familiar warmth of Reaper's ghostly form next to him, nuzzling him. 

"I can't wait for tomorrow~." Reaper smirked, his arms finally wrapping around Geno as the two fell into a deep sleep.