"...I guess you're right." Hyung Seok awkwardly laughed it off. Walking out of the way, he apologized, "Sorry for asking."

Surprised, Jin Sung didn't know if he saw right, but it seemed like Hyung Seok was affected with the way he said that sentence. Usually, the boy would just brush it off as his natural way of talking—now, it felt like Hyung Seok got the wrong idea from his reply.

Feeling the sudden urge to stop Hyung Seok, Jin Sung's hand twitched. However, he stopped himself.

...Why do I care if Hyungseok misunderstood? It's not like we were close to begin with. We're just from the same idol group; nothing more, nothing less.

Reassuring himself that what he did wasn't something he should care about, he went inside the bathroom.

...

Successfully getting passed the final boss—Jang Hyeon—he walks out of the dorm.

Happy, he does a quick pose before he felt something in his heart.

Regret.

He had no idea why he was feeling this way—actually, scratch that. He could list a few things.

Like how he didn't tell his group he was going on a date even though dating was banned for rookies; not making up with Hyung Seok, which was quickly crossed out as something he shouldn't regret.

With these in his mind, he still didn't know why he was feeling such things, but he did know one thing.

He was making Mi Jin wait.

Dashing to their meeting spot, he tries to clear his mind, the feeling continuing to bother him on the way there.

...

Everyone now awake, Jang Hyeon did a quick roll call check as his intuition told him that someone was missing.

Brushing his teeth, he walked around the dorm; seeing almost everyone, he knew who was missing.

Finished with brushing his teeth, he asked the group, "Where's Jinsung?"

They looked at each other, not knowing the answer—well, maybe except for Hyung Seok.

Raising his hand, he spoke, "Um."

Jang Hyeon sweatdropped after he had noticed the boy's hand.

Why is he raising his hand?

Nonetheless, he chose to go along with him, "Yes, Hyungseok?"

"He might of went to meet someone."

"Someone?"

Bum Jae decided to join the conversation, "If it's someone, it has to be her."

"Her?" The others questioned as they turned their attention on him.

"Ah..."

They went back to Hyung Seok.

Hyung Seok bit his lip, knowing why Jin Sung didn't tell him where he was going.

He was going on a date.

He had recalled the slight lecture they got from Jang Hyeon on why they shouldn't date until the CEO thought it was okay. The lecture took two hours, so it was kind of hard to forget.

Knowing that Jang Hyeon would get pissed, he struggled to get the words out of his mouth.

The leader noticed this before he smiled...

Intimidatingly.

"Hyung Seok~ Do you know why he left?"

The poor boy was now being interrogated.