Chapter 15

Jang Hyeon got into position.

It was finally time to show what he's best at.

Dancing.

If he didn't say the wrong word, he would've danced sooner.

He was kind of glad that he messed up. He felt more prepared now. Getting rid of what he wasn't very good at first, did wonders.

Besides, there was a saying that went along the lines of, "Saved the best for last."

Automatically shifting zones, he got into full concentration mode.

Waiting for the music, he gets into position.

Listening for his cue, he starts after counting up to three seconds.

Facing his body to the right, he bends his knees and backbone. Continuously giving small kicks, his arms are stretched out near his knees. Making a swimming motion to place his arms in an open position, he moves the top part of his body up before gradually lifting his arms. Turning his body to the left, he bends and does the same move again.

Barely lifting his leg, he places it back down before moving his chest a little outwards while placing his hands on his chest and moving his hands sideways. His hands off his chest, he goes back into an open position.

While he was dancing, everyone seemed entranced by the swift and smooth transitions between each dance move. His dancing went beautifully with the music and was somewhat drawing them in.

Despite being rivals, the other contestants didn't even care that they were admiring some other contestant. They even started to slowly forget that they were at an audition.

Some managed to snap out of it and instinctively showed that they were obviously "not impressed" with his performance. The others couldn't care enough to show any discomfort with the boy's dance moves. Not like they had any discomfort in the first place.

The CEO has kept an eye on Jang Hyeon for as long as he could remember. From what he has seen from him, he didn't expect anything less from the pink-haired boy.

Silently going through his choices while staring at the boy, he makes up his mind.

The final decision made, he smiled.

Things were going to get interesting.

From the looks of the black-haired male next to Jang Hyeon, he thought the same thing.

...

The black-haired male wore a hood, managing to cover the top part of his face.

Standing outside of a tall building, he stared.

The building was known as one of the more famous buildings on the street. Which made sense as the agency held one of the more famous idols in the K-Pop industry. Idols like GD.

Staring at it for a few more seconds, he heads his way inside. Passing the counter, he didn't bother greeting the people behind it. Going inside the elevator, he hears one of the idol's songs managed from the agency. Waiting, the elevator stopped on his floor.

Walking passed plenty of doors, he arrives at a room. Double checking that he got the right place, he knocked.

Not a single second had passed when a deep voice answered.

"State your business."

Not bothering to answer correctly, he states:

"It's me."

The person didn't hesitate as he unlocked the door. Opening the door, he glanced at the boy in front of him before letting the boy in.

The black-haired boy walked inside and looked around. Examining the room, he took a seat before taking off his hood. Getting comfortable in his chair, he continued to look for someone.

The room resembled a business meeting. Everyone was wearing formal clothes except for the person in the head chair.

The head of the group wore a suit, not a single wrinkle to be seen, somewhat making him more intimidating. His face hidden, covered by the light from the window behind him.

Meeting eyes with the man, the black-haired male sat up straight.

The intimidating man intertwined his hands:

"Did you find anyone?"

The atmosphere got heavy. Anticipation in the air, everyone turned towards him. Expecting important news, they stared at the boy.

The boy stares back at them. As if contemplating, he stayed silent. Making up his mind, the edges of his lips went up. His smile didn't reach his eyes.

"I have someone in mind."

...

Small Hyung Seok sat in his room, talking to his mother on the phone.

Smiling, he listened to his mother's curiosity as she asked a question after question.

"How are you?"

"Are you doing well?"

"How's your friend?"

Waiting for her to take a break from asking questions, he answered them.

"I'm doing well." Glancing at his other body, he continued, "Hyung Seok is sleeping right now."

He still felt a little weird talking to his mother in third person, but he couldn't just tell her that they were the same person.

Not yet, anyway.

Hearing his mother sound all happy, he listened as she asked what his plans were.

Thinking about the audition, he wondered if he would get accepted. Not knowing how long it'll take to find out about the results, he guesses that it'd take a while. Not sure what a while was, he answered:

"I've been busy with work lately. There has been an increase in customers appearing... I don't know how long it'll take for it to start settling down."

He felt bad for lying to his mother, but he couldn't tell her that he was auditioning to be a K-Pop idol. She would believe that it was his small body doing it, but that'd be wrong and impossible in his current body.

Frowning at the statement, he stared at his legs.

Was it impossible in this body?

He couldn't help but wonder what would happen if he started to exercise more.

Was it possible to lose weight in his original body?

If he managed to lose weight, would he still be unattractive to others?

Would he look like his handsome body?

The questions were endless, yet none of them were answered.

He managed to exercise in his original body a few times, but with his work and sleep schedule, the process was slow.

He didn't really care if he lost weight or not, but his curiosity and others judging, sometimes made him think otherwise.

Sighing, he decided that it was time to call it a day.

There was no point thinking about the impossible.

...

If only I realized that it wasn't impossible sooner.

...

A/N: Yay!! I'm back!! I'll write the four missing chapters gradually. Like, I'll update twice tomorrow and keep doing that until the four chapters are made.

Also, congrats to the ones who survived this far! I know that I'm going at a slow pace, but I like it like this, so yeah... Congrats for surviving this long!