You are just what I wanted

A/N: Hello lovelies. Many apologies for the long wait on this. Those of you who stay in touch via message/follow my personal insta know I'm going through a very busy but exciting time in my life. Anyway, I haven't had a chance to write because I was traveling but once I was back I slowly got back into the groove. I really hope this is worth the wait. As always remember, I love getting your comments and votes, they make this worth it.
*******************************************

After Freddie walked me home, I climb the stairs back home with a slight sway in my step, but with a lighter heart. I am so relieved now that my feelings are out in the open, and not all weighing on my chest. I trust Freddie unconditionally as my confidant and I know he would never let anyone harm me. I have no idea how I am going to face Brian next time and how I would act around him. But somehow, having Freddie on my side makes everything seem simpler. If only Brian was as easy to read as Freddie! I suppose the purely platonic nature of my relationship with Freddie has helped us understand each other so well. With Brian...I was so overwhelmed by him. First, I was so very impressed by his brilliant mind and patient and kind nature that shone through in our class together. Then, I started noticing how attractive he was and yet he seemed completely unaware of it. And then, I found out he was also an incredibly talented musician. As if that wasn't enough already, making out with him was mind-blowing.

God, I am a real goner. I kick off my shoes, take off my clothes and lay in bed in quiet. Outside, raindrops start pounding on the window and as the water streams down my room fills with soft rustling. My body seeks respite for my troubled mind and my fingers slowly travel down my sides in experienced, deliberate motions. I shut my eyes and my mind immediately fills with memories of Brian and the sensations of his warm lips and gentle yet urgent touch. An intense déjà vu of his kiss unwinds in my head and visions of where the moment could have gone overcome my senses.

My hands send a wave of heat down to my core and I shiver, imagining Brian's hands exploring my skin instead. Just the sheer thought of him unraveling my secrets and claiming me as his own sends me into sensual overdrive. My breathing gets ragged and I feel so close to the breaking point all my muscles tense. I want Brian so bad right this second, I could scream. I remember his scent, I remember his silky curls in my palm, the light stubble on his cheek, his lean muscles pressed against me. How his straight lines melted into my soft curves. My movements in sync with my visions, I call out his name as I reach my release, powerful vibrations of pleasure resonating through my body. One long sigh of relief later, I rest my tired head on the pillow and for the first time this week, I fall into peaceful, blissful slumber.

*******************************************

In the next couple of days, I decided it was prudent to just skip astronomy lecture and worry about it later, when I was hopefully less mortified and stressed out at the prospect of interacting either with Ring or Brian. While I was technically chickening out, I decided that with astronomy being one of my elective courses, a few missed classes would not hurt my grade as much as my shaky emotional state would at the moment. I went to my other classes of course and spent long hours on my independent study, which fortunately was a good strategy to compose myself and keep the pesky thoughts of Brian at bay.

Annie kept leaving me annoying messages on my answering machine, asking how I was and apologizing for her stupid dare. I realized I was perhaps too harsh to not answer her, but at this time it seemed as the healthy thing to do, since I was still very volatile. That's why I dreaded my quantum mechanics class, which was the only other class we took together besides astronomy. We usually sat next to each other but when the day came, I strategically came in very early and sat between two other people. She was fashionably late as usual and even though her expression made it clear she was dying to talk to me, I kept my gaze fixed on the blackboard in front of me. After the long but intriguing lecture on statistical mechanics was over, she came up me to right as I was trying to leave.