C H A P T E R {1}

C H Y N A

Why I haven't thought of that?

Why I didn't get enough money and run away from this state?

But I'ma listen to what my aunt thought me. Listen to your heart.

And right now, my heart telling me to leave.

"Mom"

*SNIFFS UP COKE* "hey my baby"she wipe the coke off her nose quick. "Your early from school"

"No momma, I don't have school today"I said.

"Aren't you in high school?"she gave me a confusing look.

"I been out of high school"I said taking a seat on the couch next to her. "Momma, you should stop doing drugs"

She bust out laughing shaking her head. She got up from the couch and walk to the staircase. "Child, your funny"she laugh again walking up the stairs.

I stared at the cocaine that was blinding my eyes on how white it was. "What you doing?"my dad came out the garage with some chick who didn't have no shirt on and she was drunk. Wait. I know this hoe.

"Tiffany?"I said shock. She look at me with her blue eyes. My dad pull her close and whisper something in her ear. She laugh while looking at me. When he pull away, he smack her butt. She made her way up the stairs.

"How you know her?"my dad ask.

"She go to my school"I said. "Dad how could you"

He started laughing at me and tilt his head back. "Cause I want to. These girls out here will do anything to be in my pants, just for money"I shook my head getting up from my couch. My dad rush to me backslapping me. I fell to the ground touching my face.

"What was that for!"I yelled.

"Bitch don't yell at me"he kicked my pierced belly button. That hurt the most cause I just got that done with my best friend.

"Dad please don't"I looked into his eyes. He stared back at me. Right when I thought he was gone stop. He punch me in the face. He kept doing that till I was bleeding out my nose. My sister Chloe ran downstairs to my father and kick him in the face. She kept kicking him then help me up.

"You dirty motherfucker"she kick him one last time. I limp to her room and laid down. My stomach was hurting so bad, my face was burning, and my mouth was all bust up.

"You okay"Chloe check me. She lifted up my shirt seeing that my belly piercing was all bloody. "Damn"she mumble. Chloe got up and ran to the bathroom. She came back with a first aid kit and settle it on the bed. I felt a sting on my stomach and started screaming loudly.

"Ahhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!"