"Well, which is it, Greta?" Beverly started, revealing herself. "Am I a slut or a little shit? Make up your mind."

From outside the stalls, Greta and her friends eyeballed the bag of trash and water in the corner. Greta smirked, "you're trash, we just wanted to remind you." They then picked the trash and water bag and poured it all over Beverly. Cassiopeia's eyes widened at the sight, as some water, not much, splashed onto her.

Greta turned to her friends, "let's go, girls," then she snickered, "have a nice summer Beaver-ly." The girls then laughed and exited the restroom. Beverly stumbled out of the stall and looked at herself in the mirror. Cassiopeia then stood up, flushed her toilet, and walked out of her stall. Just to be met with Beverly looking at her through the mirror. "Have you been here the whole time?" She nodded in a guilty way. "Why didn't you help? Aren't you supposed to be the sweet girl?"

Cassiopeia began to panic, and when she panics, she doesn't think before she speaks. "I-uhm-you're- uh- can I get to the sink, to wash my hands?" Beverly rolled her eyes but moved out of the way. She isn't surprised that Cassiopeia isn't even sorry, nobody wants to help the 'slut.' Thus she made her way towards the door but was stopped by Cassiopeia. "And I'm sorry, I should've helped." Beverly sighed, giving the brunette a weak smile, then walking out.

。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆

"Your final report card is amazing, all A's." Cassiopeia's mom, Cheryl, spoke. She just nodded at her mom, taking a bite of garlic bread. "A lot better than last school year. That B really threw you off. B's aren't tolerable you know that."

Cassiopeia wanted to roll her eyes. She knows a B isn't bad but she couldn't and won't argue with her mother. After all, it's just them, she has no siblings, and her father left them years and years ago. Ever since then her mom chooses to ignore anything and everything bad, and keep a perfect image of herself and Cassiopeia. She's living her life through her daughter, and Cassiopeia is letting her, in fear of hurting her mom.

"That's enough pasta for you," Cheryl told her daughter, taking her plate away. "You're starting to look a little big."

Cassiopeia's mood instantly changed, but she faked a smile, "alright mother. Do you mind if I go to my room and read for the rest of the night?" Cheryl nodded, and Cassiopeia went upstairs to her room.

Once getting up to her room she changes into pajamas, and then made her way to her mirror. She turned to the side and lifted her shirt up. Cassiopeia examined herself and thought, 'mother's right. I am getting a tummy.' Instead of kids making her insecure, her own mother is. Her own mother is ruining her.

Cassiopeia walked away and picked up her sixth-grade yearbook, then plopping onto her bed. She turned to the back of it, where the signatures were. Her eyes landed on exactly what she was looking for; Richie's number. He'd written, 'call me (;' with his number. Cassiopeia always wanted an excuse to call, she never found one until today. She grabbed the phone on her nightstand and dialed the number. After a few rings, his mom answered.

"Hello?" She spoke with a question.

"Hi Mrs.Tozier, I know Richie and was wondering if he's home and if I could speak to him? Only for a second."

"Oh yes of course sweetheart! What's your name? I'll call him down."

"Cassiopeia."

"Richie, your friend Cassiopeia is on the line for you!" She yelled out to him. From the line, you could hear multiple boys gasp and say her name in shock. Cassiopeia guessed it had to be Stanley, Bill, and Eddie. Which was followed by running downstairs in a rush.

"Cass, hey, what's cookin' good lookin'? Here to beg me to come over and have some fun?" Richie panted out of breath from running down the stairs so quick.

"I actually wanted to apologize about earlier today in the hall when I cut you off. I had to-" She shut herself up becoming nervous for, one, Richie being on the phone, two, not wanting to talk about her massive pee. "- do something really important." She covered up.

"Oh... well it's alright. We were just wondering if you'd like to hang out with my friends and I sometime this summer?" He asked with sweaty palms. "Or just us alone, if you know what I mean..."

Like usual she ignored his comments, "I'd love to hang out with you all this summer! Just give me a time, place, and date, and I'll be there!" She smiled excitedly.

"Well, I'll just call you and let you k-"

Cassiopeia cut the boy off, for the second time today, in panic. "NO! I-uhm-mean my mom and I are almost never home, it'd be easier if I knew ahead of time." Richie understood and told her all the information. The two then said their goodbyes. In which Cassiopeia laid down on her bed, grinning ear to ear.

"Who was that?" She sat up quickly in shock, meeting eyes with her mom. "A friend?" Her mom started, "Because you know friends aren't allowed, Cassiopeia. 'Friends' lie and 'friends' always leave. I'm living proof of that, look at me, no friends anymore and no husband. I was left high and dry, it hurt, I'm protecting you from that pain. I'm your only friend, a true one at that."

Cassiopeia shook her head, "I know mom. It was the library, I was just checking if the book I want is there. But I'll be going to bed now. I love you." She lied about the library, no matter how hard it is for her to lie. She's a terrible liar.

"I love you too," Cheryl replied, turning her daughter's lights off. But something didn't feel right the second the lights turned off. Cassiopeia's stomach turned, and due to that unsettling feeling, she closed her eyes and fell asleep. She did all those simple tasks without knowing that soon, those simple tasks, would no longer be just that, simple tasks.

。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆

TOTAL WORDS: 1508
NOT INCLUDING THE AUTHORS NOTE!

EDITED: BUT IF YOU SEE ANY MISTAKES PLEASE LET ME KNOW SO I CAN FIX THEM!

I HOPE YOU ENJOYED, ALL THE CHAPTERS IN THIS STORY TOOK 1625272 TIMES OF EDITING AND WORKING REALLY HARD. I MEAN IT'S STILL TERRIBLE AND BORING BUT O WELL.

BUT ANYWAY LET ME KNOW WHAT YOU THOUGHT SO FAR?

MELANIE.