18✔

3RD PERSON

After that, the reunion ended... Sean and Kaycee immediately follows both of them, seeing that Kenneth was all left alone in the parking lot.

"Ii'm gonna look for Bails." Kaycee says and hurriedly goes finding for Bailey. Sean was left with him.

"I hurt her that much, huh?" Ken says, tears falling from his cheeks. He caress his hair and cursed.. Sean didn't say a word instead, he stayed there watching his actions.

Ken becomes violet, to the extend that he punch the wall and his fist starts to bleed.

"F*ck!" Sean says, finally stopping Ken.

"Stop it okay!? It won't so you anything good."

***

"Where are you Bailey?" Kaycee ask herself, still looking for Bailey.

Until she reaches the nearest park.. There, she saw Bailey.

She took a deep breath and walks over to her. She takes a seat next to her on the bench. She's covering her face with her palm, while silently crying.

When she feels Kaycee's presence, she hug her friend and cries.

"Why!? Why does it have to be so hurtful!? Why Kay? Please tell me... Tell me!!!"

"Bails.... It's okay...."

"No its not!!! All I thought.... I thought I moved on... All I thought, I have healed. But when I see him, as he touch me, hug me, kiss me.... Why did it all come back? Why?"

Kaycee didn't know what to answer. Instead, she just let Bailey cry..

***

When Kaycee drove Bailey home, she immediately drive home, to see Sean already home.

She smile at him with a sad one and take a sit beside him. Sean just wrap his hand onto her shoulder and stay at that position for a couple of minutes.

KAYCEE

We stayed for in that position for a couple of minutes until I decided to stand up and headed to the bathroom. That's when I start to cry.

This feeling.... Seeing her broken, feeling her pain, it kinda makes me sad.

And that's when I remember the post on IG about them saying that Maddie and Sean really fits together. The day when we were twinning and the other is him and Maddie. It's still here Sean.. Why does it have to be this way?

I feel your presence and didn't talk. Instead, you held my hand and hug me. I hug back.

"Sean... I don't want Bailey hurting..." I say under my sobs.

"I know...."

That time, all I could think is... She's really strong. Really strong that she can still manage to hold back. To stand strong. To let others see her as a tough woman.

We stayed at the bathroom for more minutes before finally realizing that we should go to bed.

You didn't say another word. Instead, you just hug me and keeps kissing my forehead. I'm still in pain for Bailey but as i doze off to sleep, I finally realize that it'll be okay...

SEAN

I know how it feels Kay.. I really do. That's why I'm here for you. I'll always be here for you.

When you are asleep already, I was about to sleep too when suddenly, my phone vibrates.

I get my phone and I receive a message. It's from Maddie.

Fr: Maddie

-Sean can we meet tomorrow?

I wasn't able to decide whether reply her or not. I'm guilty of still keeping from Kaycee about me still having that kind of connection with Maddie but I'm also guilty of ignoring her because we were the first to need before me and Kaycee.

So, I did the best thing.

***

Morning came, and I see my phone with tons of messages coming from her telling me that we should meet.

"What's with the phone at this early, babe?" Kaycee greets me with a back hug, that made me close my phone.

"Nothing. Just updates."

"So?"

"Well, the MV is about to come out soon."

"Yeah.. So, that's the update?"

"Yeah.. And also, I'll visit Ken today."

"Really?"

"Yeah. Just wanna check on him. He might do something bad to himself."

"Oh... Yeah... Uh, I think I should check out on Bailey too."

"Okay.. Then, how about you take a bath while I will go downstairs to cook us some breakfast?"

"That'll be great."

"Good. Now go."

Kaycee goes to the bathroom. When I assure that she locks the door, I open my phone.

To: Maddie

-Okay. Let's meet.

This would be the last one Kay.. And I promise, I won't ever.... Ever lie to you again.

KAYCEE

I was about to start bathing when I realize o forgot my phone from the bed.. Yep, I'm used to playing musing while bathing so..... Yeah!

So, I head out, and Sean was no longer there. Probably already downstairs to cook food.

I was about to reach for my phone when I see Sean's phone blinking. I know it was not my business to mind his property but it got me curious so I look at the scree.

He received a message from Maddie

Thanks Sean! Let's meet at 'xxx' cafe.

So Sean tell me, are you really going after Kenneth today or Maddie?

To ease the pain I'm currently feeling, the pain growing, I just go to the bathroom and let myself drown into the cold water of the bath tub.

SEAN

While waiting for the dish to be cooked, I go inside the room and get my phone. Maddie texts me the location. I look around, the bathroom's door still closed, I reply her 'okay.'

Then, as I place down my phone, you came out of the bathroom, and look at me.

"Breakfast ready?" You ask.

"Not yet. But, almost."

And you hug me. That hug could've been like a normal hug but then, I just still feel when you think there's something going on.

"Hey..  Everything alright?"

"Why'd you ask?"

"It's because you're hugging me out of nowhere."

"What?"

"That's strange..."

"Whatever Mr.Lewser."

"Okay Ms. Weirdo.... You might wanna change for now because..." I say with a seductive tone that made her realize that she's naked behind that bathrobe.

"Perv!" She says and I hug her tight. "Let go!!!"

"You're teasing me, Ms. Weirdo."

"I'm not!!"

"I'm a man, you know."

"Okay! Okay! I'm sorry okay?"

That's when I let her go and kiss her on the tip of her nose and finally let her change. When she did, I go back to the kitchen and prepare for breakfast.

Kay, I'm sorry if I had to lie. I just can't ignore a childhood friend. I hope you'll understand....