6✔

KAYCEE

After we made the last dub, we exited sideways and everyone is really cheering for us. Then, it was time to go home.

"So guys, wanna have a grand reunion soon?" Tati ask and smile.

"Sure. But, we must make sure that all of the squad will come back."

"Good idea Kay! And what an interesting suggestion Tati. That's why you're my friends-"

He stop playing my and Tati's hair when he stop walking and his smiling lips turn to shut up.

I look at the direction he was looking that made me stand up and push Gabe away from me.

"Oh." Tati said.

SEAN

The planned shooting was around town. And I'm kinda happy about it because Mack wants it to be realistic life without fantasies.

We tour every edge of the town and at the same time, I'm looking at my time. I guess I'll have a time to pick Kaycee up so we could go home together.

After a couple of hours, it's already time to shoot on another destination but Mack suggests that we should go home early to get some rest since she's still got a jetlag after so many flights and I really agree on her in terms of resting.

"Then, it's a wrap!" The director shouted and we all depart.

I was about to enter my car when Maddie approaches me.

"Hey Sean. Heard there's a nearby cafe in here."

"Yeah.. Heard that too."

"Well, wanna go and check it out?"

"Maddie, I want to come with you. But I think I should rest."

"I need rest too but, can we just have a relaxing time on a cafe? You know, to have a talk..."

What does she want to talk about now?

"Then, come and I'll drive."

Sh*t! Why did I say yes?

"Yay! Thanks!"

So, she hops in, and I close the car door. I go at the other side and start the engine.

***

"This sure is a nice place, huh?" I ask.

"Yeah. It really is.. Hey Sean?"

"Hmmm?" I ask as I finally take a sip on my coffee. The aroma is good, and the place too.

"Do you really miss the old times?"

"Old times?"

Do I really miss it?

"Yes. You know, when we were all just dancing and.... Not so popular... And free?"

"Yeah.. I really miss being free."

"Me too."

I take a sip at my coffee again, waiting for my phone to vibrate. Waiting for her call nor text.

"Well Sean... Can I ask you something?"

"Sure."

"Why Kaycee?"

That's when I stop sipping my coffee and look at her.

"Maddie..."

"Oh.. I'm sorry I ask you that..."

And, a total silence.

"Maddie, I think we should go now."

"Y-yeah! Sure.. We should. Kaycee might be looking for you now."

So, she stand up immediately and I follow at her tracks.

"Maddie, I'll take you home."

"Oh no. I'll just wait a cab here. Maybe Kaycee's waiting for you."

"No. I insist."

"..... Okay... Thanks."

***

When I already drop her off, I look at my time and I think she's still there. So, I drive not too fast since the dance complex is just few miles away.

And when I reach the place, I saw her and Tati got out. Well, I've never seen Tati so long.

So, I got out of car and was stop when Gabe suddenly pops up, and they start laughing. Gabe then suddenly start to mess their hair and that's when Tati feels my presence.

And I am still looking at Kaycee.

Gabe then looks at me and stop, and he stops messing their hairs and Kaycee did also look. When she realizes, she push herself away with Gabe.

"Sean!" She calls, surprised.

Why Kay? Are you feeling guilty now?

You came beside me that made me take your hand and grip it tightly. We are exchanging looks and I know, you wanna say something.

"Hey Sean! I've missed you!" Tati cuts off the silence and was the first to hug me.

"How's life?" She ask.

"I've been great. You?"

"Happy. But stressful."

And then silence again.

"Dude!" Gabe calls my attention, maybe helping me feel calm.

I smile.

"Been a while." I say and he came near me and bro hug me. I did hug back, but not taking off my hand to  Kaycee.

"Soooooo.... We should probably be going now. Let's go Gabe?"

"Oh yeah. Sure. See you later."

And then they walk off. I loosen the grip and walk away, going through the car door, opening it for you.

You didn't talk and just go inside. I close it and when I was about to open my door, I didn't notice you coming out and opening it first for me. You smile at me and I just look at you.

That's when I start to hug you.

"I'm sorry." You say.

"Why?" I ask.

"Because I'm not a good girlfriend."

That's when I didn't talk. I ask myself, am I a good boyfriend to you, Kay?

"I'm sorry. But I love you. Okay?" You reassure.

"I love you more."