Chapter 17

Gabriella's P.O.V

"Nothing beats forgetting about boys than fries and burgers" Emily laughed taking another bite of her burger.

It was nice being back in Australia, it's funny how much you realize you missed a place when your finally back. It was rough the first few days, I don't think Emily or I left our bedrooms but now we had decided we needed to get over it sooner than later and what better way than shopping and food?

I took a small bite off of my burger and scanned the food court, watching the different people laugh and enjoy life. I would be lying if I did say Emily and I were like those people because we still are as heartbroken as ever and Emily just has a better way of showing it.

"You ready to do some more shopping?" Em asked as she wiped her hands with a napkin.

"Sure" I nodded and stood up, pushing my chair in, Emily doing the same.

We walked next to each other our milkshakes held tight in each of our hands. We stopped outside a shop and Emily decided to have a look inside whilst I waited out the front scrolling through my emails and sipping my drink.

My stable position didn't last very long when someone had bumped straight into me causing me to stumble slightly.

"Sorry love" He said steadying me. I couldn't see his face behind the hoodie and glasses. I nodded in response and brushed down my skirt and tights.

When I looked back up him and his friend had already continued to walk in the direction they had originally been going. I watched him carefully as my eyes squinted as his hoodie fell off and the recognizable hair was in full view.

Oh shit.

A gasp escaped my lips and my milkshake fell to the ground, causing people to turn and stare including him. My eyes locked with his and his eyes widened.

I felt as if my heart had stopped beating I didn't know whether to run and scream or not.

His pace began to quicken as did mine as he made his way to me and I tried to get as far as way as possible.

"Gabriella!" He called out as he started to run and so did I.

"Leave me alone!" I yelled running around a corner dodging as many people as I could.

I knew he was gaining on me. Damn heels why did I feel as if I had to dress up.

I felt as his arms wrapped around my waist as he puffed, clearly out of breath. And I fell back Into his chest letting the tears fall not even feeling ashamed. I honestly didn't know how to feel I love him and I know I so but I also hate him at the same time.

He kissed the top of my head. But that didn't stop me from backing away from him.

"Gab I'm sorry I should of told you about Eleanor" he sighed running a hand through his messy hair and his beautiful blue eyes were watery.

"Who is she Louis" I asked, my voice barely audible.

"A friend, that's all she is. We used to date but I broke it off and than I met you and wow Gabriella I don't think I've ever been more positive of being in love with someone than I am right now with you. Because hell Gab I am so love with you" his hands took mine as he gently intertwined each of our fingers and kissing my knuckles ever so gently.

"Ok" I nodded at him and he smiled gently.

"Why are you in Australia anyway Louis?" I asked softly. I watched as his hand made it's way to the back of his neck as he run it up and back down through his hair.

"Liam and I may not have left with out permission to look for Emily and you" he let out a nervous chuckle causing a grin to make its way onto my face.

"That's pretty adorable" I smiled reassuringly at him and his eyes met mine once again.

"Gosh Gabriella I don't think I could ever find anyone more perfect" He smiled widely, grabbing my waist and gently pulling me towards him.

"I feel the same way" I replied and rested my head on his chest.