Chapter 8

Gabriella's P.O.V

Are my friends seriously that jealous of Caspar and I that they would make up such a ridiculous lie. I stormed off back to my room searching for my phone and immediately dialling Caspar.

"Hey Babe" His voice beamed through the phone.

"Don't babe me. Caspar are you cheating on me?" I bit my lip, worried for his response.

He sighed and I could imagine him running his hand through his hair.

"It only started recent-" I cut him off.

"Who is she?" I held back the tears.

"Lucy McHamton" He breathed out and I couldn't hold back the tears as I threw my phone at the wall letting it smash to pieces and fall to the ground.

I didn't want to hang around any longer. I couldn't talk to Emily, since she had been the one to tell me and not Caspar and Tameka is not much help in this situation either.

I walked quickly through the room Emily and Tameka had been in making my way for the front door.

"Gab where are you going?" Tameka asked, which caused a teary eyed Emily to turn her head to my direction.

"I don't know yet" I whispered, the tears falling freely down my cheeks as I dashed out the door and down the streets of New York.

Where am I even heading, were the thoughts that were rushing through my mind as I pressed the buttons of an elevator in some fancy hotel.

Level 5. I couldn't even get my thoughts together as my knuckles clenched shut and knocked on the wooden door.

"Gabriella?" Louis voice seemed confused as I pushed past him and into his hotel room.

"It's half past one in the morning you know that right?" He asked sitting next to me on his couch. I let out a sob and nodded.

"Wait, Gab have you been crying? Oh my gosh you have too, what happened?" His eyes wide as he pulled my into his side letting me burry my face in his side crying.

"Casper" I let out a sob.

"What about him?" Louis eyebrow's furrowed together.

"He cheated on me" I croaked out and I couldn't hold it in anymore and I burst into tears. He didn't say anything, he just continued to hold me in his arm's, whilst whispering calming things in my ear.

Once I calmed down, I found my eyes gently closing.

I awoke and watched the sun come through the blinds and sat up stretching. But once my eyes had adjusted to the surrounding's I realized I was not in my hotel room.

I climbed out of the bed and my feet immediately met with cold floorboards as I made my way out of the room and towards the kitchen.

"Look who decided to wake up" Louis smirked sitting up on the bench, causing me to blush softly.

"Thank you for letting me stay last night" I replied.

He smiled and shrugged.

"No biggie, I just hope your feeling better" His eyes showed sympathy and I nodded.

"Look Gabriella" He started as he hopped off the bench and walked over to me.

"If I was him I would never do such a horrible thing to such an amazing girl like you. Your more than what's on the outside" He smiled and tucked a piece of stray hair behind my ear.

My mind was telling me no but my heart was telling me yes as I connected my lips to his.

*

*

*

*

*

*

and he kissed back.

Hey Guys! I hope you enjoyed this chapter as I enjoyed writing it and omg Gabriella and Louis kissed but Caspar cheated on her :( Comment below wether your #TeamCaspar or #TeamLouis .