Chapter 14

A/N SORRY THIS CHAPTER IS SHORT BUT THIS IS A BUILD UP TO ALL THE DRAMA THATS AROUND THE CORNER! PLEASE VOTE AND TELL YOUR FRIENDS ABOUT THE BOOK :):):):)

Gabriella's P.O.V

I laid on the bed my face smoothed into the pillow. Why hasn't Louis called me? It was just the other day that he told me he loved me, so why hasn't that grown into something else?

"Gab?" Tameka's voice called from behind the door.

"Mhm" I mumbled into the cushion.

The door of the bedroom slowly opened and than closed. I felt Tameka sit down on the end and I turned my head towards her.

"What's wrong" She asked focusing more on her freshly pedicured nails than on me.

"Louis" I sighed and ran a hand through my hair.

"What about him?" She asked, finally paying attention to me. I looked down at my lap and laced my fingers together, fiddling with them.

"I'm just thinking and wondering why he hasn't talked to me or called me" I replied, looking over at her as she sighed.

"I think I can answer that" She said as she grabbed out her phone passing it to me.

I looked down at her phone at the article in front of me. In huge writing was...

"HAS LOUIS TOMLINSON GOT A NEW GIRLFRIEND? THE ONE DIRECTION MEMBER SEEN CUDDLING WITH ELEANOR CALDER IN NEW YORK CITY"

"What-" I said as I looked up at Tameka and she looked away.

"I don't know if it's true though Gab, Niall won't tell me anything" she sighed and wrapped her arms around me. I sighed and looked down, letting a tear slide down my cheek.

"I have to go" I mumbled and pushed away from Tameka running out the front door.

The cool air of New York blew across my face as I turned down different streets as fast my feet could take me. I kept running until I was outside the familiar door, I had been at over a week ago in the same, tired and upset state I am now.

I knocked on the door and waited. I heard footsteps make there way towards the door before it finally opened. But it wasn't Louis it was the girl from the article. I can see why he wants her she's beautiful and well I'm just me.

"Hi, can I help you?" She smiled warmly. God she makes it really hard to hate her.

"Is Louis here?" I asked, wiping away a tear which caused her to furrow her eyebrows and nodding letting me in.

I made my way down the hall and to the kitchen where I could here movement. I stood in the doorway and watched as he cooked.

"Eleanor, babe who was at the door" he asked and turned around smiling. The smile didn't last long though when he noticed me and his eyes widen.

"It was me, babe" I spat angrily.

"Gabriella! W-What are you doing here?" He asked worriedly.

"So much for I love you, hey Lou? You know what I'm leaving. I'll give you a week to make up your mind but until than I will be in Australia" I said wiping my eyes.

"A-Australia?" He said, looking at me with sad eyes. I looked away and nodded.

"Good-bye Louis" I mumbled and walked towards the exit.

"Are you ok?" Eleanor asked as I walked past her and towards the door.

" I will be" I replied and she nodded.

"I'm here if you need, A friend of Louis is a friend of mine" she smiled hugging me and I couldn't help but hug back I didn't want to be rude, none of this was her fault.

A friend, was that what he referred to me as around her. He just so happened to forget the part about telling me he loves me.

Oh well, if he wants me he'll call me until than I'll be in Australia.