83: Goodbyes

Uma spent the night of Gil and Jonas's fight tossing and turning, unable to fall asleep.

She turned to her side to face the bright teal alarm clock which read in thick red block letters:

1:19 a.m.

Uma turns on her back, and stares at the ceiling as a million things circulated in her head.

Uma was still questioning if she had done the right thing.

Yes, Jonas was completely out of line, but a part of Uma felt guilty for kicking someone out of the crew who has been such a loyal person in her life.

Uma turned to CJ, who was lying sound asleep in her bed.

"CJ." She whispered, trying to wake the youngest Hook girl up.

No response or movement.

"CJ." She tries once more.

No response or movement.

"Calista Jane Hook." Uma tries again, this time using CJ's full name.

She saw movement, which signaled she was awake.

"CJ, are you awake?" Uma questioned.

CJ brought a pillow to her face and covered her ears.

"No." She answers, before closing her eyes again.

"Fine, I'll just go to Harry." Uma shrugged, beginning to sit up.

"Promise?" CJ groans as she tries to fall back asleep.

Uma rolled her eyes, before sliding on a pair of flip flops.

She grabbed Harry's jacket and slipped it over her body, placing her phone in the pocket.

Just as Uma reached the door to exit the room, she had an idea.

"Tick Toc. Tick Toc." She smiled, turning to the other side of the room.

Once she heard the high pitched scream of CJ, Uma felt satisfied in knowing she succeeded.

"Don't cross a sea witch. Sweet dreams, Hookie." Uma laughs, before closing the door and making her way towards Harry's dorm room.

***

Uma brought her hand up to the door and lightly knocked on it.

After a while, Harry opened the door wearing no shirt and red sweatpants.

Uma couldn't help but laugh.

"I wasn't expecting you." Harry smiles sheepishly as he stares at the ground.

"Seriously?" She laughed even harder, motioning towards Harry's face, which was covered in a white face mask.

Harry rolled his eyes.  "If you really think your incredibly beautiful and sexy first mate wakes up looking this amazing... you're insane."

"No, Harry.  You're insane." Uma corrected, trying her hardest to refrain from laughing.

"Laugh any louder and you're going to wake up Andrew." Harry explained in attempt to stop Uma from making fun of him.