He brought his hand to my waist, and pulled me closer towards him.

Moving my hand from his face to his chest, I place my hands on the buttons of Harry's shirt.

"What are you doing?" He asked in a breathy tone.

"We argued, time for the makeup part." I spoke in a seductive tone, which resulted in Harry biting his lip.

My eyes move down to the dark red button up Harry was wearing. I brought my hand up to the top to unbutton the first one.

"Uma. CJ-" Harry started, but stopped once I wrapped my hands loosely around his shoulders.

"CJ what?" I asked innocently, batting my eyelashes.

Harry took a deep breath and gave me a serious look.

"We don't have time. CJ is going to be back from lacrosse practice soon." Harry finally explains, moving his body causing my hands dropped to the side of him.

"I don't care." I shrugged.

"I do." Harry protested, trying to stand up.

I placed my hand on the hem of his shirt, which caused him to stop in his tracks.

"Come on, Harry.  It's very rare we have a lot of downtime.  How about we have some fun." I whispered.

Harry cleared his throat as his eyes trailed down to my lips.

After a couple seconds of silence, Harry finally figured out what to say.  "Uma." He says sternly, giving me a challenging look.

I hated when he does that.

Tell me ONE captain that gives into their first mate as quickly as I do.

I'll wait...

Exactly.

There isn't one.

"Fine." I huff in annoyance, my revenge plot (like all my other plans) ultimately failed.

Harry gives me a smile, before leaning over so his lips were alined with my ears.

"A little tip... next time you try to act all sexy and seductive as a way of revenge, don't make it super obvious." He whispers, followed by a chuckle.

I went wide eyed, but I couldn't help but crack a smile at how easily he could read me.

"It's okay." I shrugged. "I have to go meet Nick anyways."

I saw the look on Harry's face change from cocky to irritated, and somewhat felt satisfied.

"You're going to see who?" He questioned, his grip on his hook tightening.

"Calm down." I say in a comforting tone.

I walk over to where Harry was sitting and took my place on his lap.

"He just wanted to hang out.  He's my friend, Harry." I explained.

The expression on Harry's face changed.

"It's no secret Nick likes you, Uma."

I let out a laugh, but quickly stopped once I noticed that Harry got angrier.