Chapter 13

Chapter 13

(Blake)

A riot had broke out in the prison and they were taking everyone hostage including me. People found out that I own the place. Things were getting crazy around here. I called Brittany because I'm hoping she could figure out a way to calm everyone down. When I was locked up here, all the prisoners besides me and Ivery loved her. But as for me I made a lot of enemies being in this place. I thought I was doing life. I wouldn't have been such a jerk and tried to be a boss bitch if I known I was going to have freedom again. I called Ivery telling her to help before they took my phone. After for what seemed like hours of being tied up, a bunch of prisoners came and started beating me and the other guards. I was taking so many different punches left and right. I tried to fight back but I couldn't. I felt my world getting darker. Before I could completely black out I seen Brittany standing there with a smirk on her face. If I make it out alive it will be my life mission to make every inch of her life miserable.

*******************************

(Brittany)

I couldn't let Blake ruin my life and that's exactly what she going to do. I love my job and I was not going to let her ruin that for me. Beating her to her death was the only way out of things. I thought the prisoners were on my side but after we jumped Blake they tied me up and left me in the bathroom. They said I will be safe in here from what's going on out there. Even though I'm friendly with all the prisoners that won't stop them from getting rid of everyone in charge and that works here. I wouldn't blame them if they did. I have been fighting with these cooperate and CEO of these private prisons to get better food and treated like they are normal human beings. But the guards and the system treat them crap. I'm working here to make a change but not just for this prison but for other prisons as well. Anyways as I was sitting in the stall tied up not making a sound I heard something. It sound like it was coming from the ventilation system above me. I look at the vents and that's when I seen a gun. Before I could blank shots were fired.

Author Message

Thanks for reading everyone and hope you enjoyed the chapter and enjoyed the story so far. Don't forget to vote and comment and stay tuned everyone

New Stories to come: Bittersweet (Lesbian), It All Started With A Dare (Lesbian), The Girl Next Door 2 (Lesbian), Opposite Attracts (Lesbian) In Too Deep (Lesbian) Started Off As Enemies (Lesbian)