Chapter 11

Chapter 11

(Continue Brittany)

Brittany: I'm sorry............I can't breathe

Blake: Give me one good reason why I shouldn't kill you

Brittany: Because you will come back here and I know you don't want that

Blake: You are absolutely right but you are still going to feel what I felt

Brittany: Every lie you told on me I will make come true

She released my throat and handcuffed me to the leg of my desk. That's when she whispered in my ear if I scream she will hurt my family and make me watch. I wanted to cry so bad but I refuse to let her see me weak. She lifted up my skirt and unzipped her pants. I tried kicking away but she just pressed against my nose. After she was done I felt like I couldn't feel my vagina. She told me get myself cleaned up and left my office. Once she was gone I sat back down at my desk. I cried for a bit then pulled myself together. I went to the staff bathroom and cleaned myself up then I looked at myself in the mirror. I pulled a pocket knife from out of my purse and I rolled up my sleeve. I held my arm and swipe the knife across it. Blake doesn't know how hard it was for me to lie on her like that or end things the way I did. With parents like mine it had to be done. After cutting myself I pulled myself together and I made my way home.

*******************************

(Dede)

I stopped myself from crying as I seen headlights pull in the driveway. Brittany mom really upset me. But I'm a guest here and her and Brittany share custody of my son. I'm afraid if I get anymore on her bad side she will kick me out and won't let me see him. When she finally entered the room she gave me a tight hug. After that she told me she was taking a hot shower. Once she was inside I looked in my son room and he was sleeping. I seen her mom walk out the front door then I shut the bedroom door. I thought about what I was going to do then I went for it. I went inside the bathroom and got out of my clothes. That's when I stepped inside the shower with her. She bit her lip as she gave me that look she was giving me this morning. She backed me into the shower wall and our lips met finally. She kissed in ways no man ever has. She then told me I wasn't ready for her yet and to get out the shower. I did what I was told and I went back in the room and put on some panties and a shirt. After that I got under the covers and waited for her to join me.

Author Message

Thanks for reading everyone and hope you enjoyed the chapter and enjoying the story so far. Don't forget to vote and comment and stay tuned everyone