Chapter 1- UPDATED

~*~*Carli Walker*~*~

ALL UP IN THE BLOGS, SAYIN' I'M UP IN YOUR CAR, WHEN I DON'T EVEN KNOW WHO YOU ARE......

I mentally groaned as Queen Mariah began blasting from somewhere in my room. Thank god it's a Saturday.

Not bothering to lift my face from the pillow, I flailed my arm around trying to locate my phone. I thrashed my arm around for about three minutes and managed to knock pretty much everything off of my nightstand. Well shit.

Sighing rather dramatically, I switched arms and silently begged for my damn alarm  to magically stop existing.

"Carli, your arm is going to fall off if you don't stop doing that."  The amused voice of my one and only older sister caused me to jerk up and turn towards the doorway.      

"Oh my god Tessa, help me. I'm begging you!"

She scoffed and rolled her eyes as she walked towards the other side of my room, paused for a few seconds, and then hesitantly opened the minifridge that I got last Christmas.

"Why in the world is your phone in here?"

"....Beats me, now can you please just turn the alarm off? I'm starting to get sick of this song."

"Nah, but thanks for the soda." she winked, as she closed the fridge and strutted out of my room with a grape soda in he dirty little hand.

"COME BACK HERE, YOU 'LIL PUNK! THAT WAS MY LAST ONE!"

Much to my surprise, Tessa reappeared at my door with a smug smile.

"THANKS FOR ACTUALLY GI-"

"Bitch no way in hell am I giving this back." she said wish a chuckle. "I just wanted to tell you that I'm gonna take you out for lunch after my interview so be back around 1 o'clock."

"Brat." I muttered once she closed the door.

So that was my older sister, Tessa. We might seem like the typical pair of sisters, but we're so much more than that because she's all I have left.

Sometimes it hurts to look at her because she looks so much like my parents. She tells me that I used to look so much more like them before I underwent my 'makeover' though.

I guess losing that part of me was just an inevitable part of the collateral damage that came with moving on from everything.

~

When I finally got up and pulled my phone out of the refrigerator, I almost dropped it because it was so fucking cold. It beeped as it hit the ground, which  startled me and caused me to trip on my own foot and fall on my ass. Real smooth Carli, real smooth.

I decided to be resourceful and pull the sleeves of my sweater down to my fingertips and use them as gloves to pick up my cellular ice cube.

I saw that my best friend, Toby, texted me and I opened it right away.

OH MY FUCK, MEET ME AT THE MALL NOWWWWW. MORE HOT GUYS HERE THAN THE WHITEGIRLS AT STARBUCKS!!!!!!! Our table at the foodcourt ASAP -Tobabe

"What a spaz."

Despite her ditsiness, Toby  was still the most loyal friend a girl could have. We grew up together and she's stayed with me, even though I've done nothing but cause her and everyone else stress.

I quickly pushed those terrible memories aside before they could distract me any further and started getting ready.

I sighed at my tired reflection as I went through my normal routine, adding winged liner and some lip gloss since there were supposedly cute boys at the mall. I let my long strawberry-blonde hair down from the braid it was in the night before and yawned as it fell into messy waves.

Then, I changed into my favorite pair of jeans and a plain white t-shirt. I decided to wear some jewelry and some nice shoes too because I didn't want to change agian before lunch.

Staring at myself once again in the mirror, I felt pretty satisfied with how I looked until my eyes landed on the spot under my left collarbone where my scar showed. I let my fingers linger on the ugly flaw as I covered it up with some heavy concealer.

All better.I checked to make sure the scar was completely covered before I grabbed my bag. Then, I picked up one of the skateboards since my car broke down and headed off to the mall, avoiding the intimidating stares from the strangers in their cars.

"This is gonna be a long ass day."

FIRST CHAPTER WOOT WOOT!

I know it was probably slow for some of you but I'm one of those readers that like to visualize what the characters look like using descriptions and such so deal with it ;)Until next chaper!