1

Hello! My name is Roseanne but you call me Rosé! Anyways! I have this huge huge HUGE crush on Jungkook! Can you please keep that a secret between us? My friends doesn't know yet.... I'll see you later diary! I have to go to school now! I'm in my second year of college right now. Oh yeah! My friends are Jisoo, Jennie, and Lisa. We all live together because we lit! Lol! Ok bye for now diary!

"Rosé!!!! Hurry up bitch! Why are you taking so long!"

I quickly closed my diary and shoved it in my book bag. I grabbed my phone and looked at myself in the mirror before I went to up school. I opened the door and saw Jisoo unnie about to knock on the door again. I chuckled and pulled her along so we can go with Lisa and Jennie.

Time forwards to school....

We reached school by walking because it was only a 10 minutes walk. We waved goodbye and went our separate ways. We are all in different classes. But in gym me and Lisa are together but not Jennie and Jisoo unnie. As I walked to english class I bumped into someone and that someone was Jungkook! Omfgheissohot. I quickly got back up and I bowed. "Sorry about that" I said to Jungkook shyly while I bring a strand of hair behind my ear. Omg! I swear! I was cringing so hard at what I just did! But then my heart beat was going faster so I told him I had to go now and I'll catch him later. As I took my seat a lot of boys were drooling at me. A lot of boys at this school has a big crush on me and my friends here. We just ignore them sometimes. Someone tapped my shoulders and I looked behind. It was that boy last time. I tried hard not to rolled my eyes then I faked a smile to him. "What are you up to later Rosé? I was wondering if we can go together somewhere fun." Oh hell nah! I ain't going out with you! "Sorry.... I'm busy today. Maybe next time?" I felt kind of bad for him. I've always rejected him and he is still so patiently waiting for my answers to him. I sighed and class begun.

___________________________________________

First of all! Plz go support KitKatKyutie I hope you like this short chapter! Support my other books also! I'll try my best to update because of school. Love you all!❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤