Chapter 13: The Trip to the Mist Duo

Start from the beginning

Lambo looked at Tsuna with red eyes and snot on his nose. "But...but" He tried to talk but he can't help to burst out in tears. "BUT TSUNA-NII GOT HURT BECAUSE OF ME AGAIN! WAAAH!"

Tsuna smiled sadly and patted Lambo's head. "Don't cry. It's not your fault. And what kind of big brother am I if I cannot even save you." Lambo began to stop crying and Tsuna looked around. "By the way, have you seen the truck?"

"It's a hit and run." Tsuna snapped his head looking for the person who said it. It was not him and definitely not Lambo. "But you're lucky I already took care of that." Then the person came into view with two kids behind her back. She had thia pinkish brown long hair and a scorpion tattoo on her left arm.

Tsuna widen his eyes. He knew these people. 'Why are they here?! Poison scorpion Bianchi, Human time bomb I-pin, and Ranking prince Fuuta. More mafia people are popping out of nowhere?!' He panicked. How can he hide his identity now?

"So you are the Tsuna person Reborn and Hayato is talking about?" The woman asked while the two other kids tend to Lambo. Tsuna nodded and stood up a little wobbly from the incident.

The woman stared at Tsuna with a critic eye. "You're just an ordinary kid if you ask me. I'm Bianchi, by the way." As if on cue, the two kids also introduced themselves.

"I-pin is name. Meeting is nice." The girl named I-pin said as he bowed down in courtesy. She had a chinese styled dress and her hair is braided to the top.

Tsuna smiled and kneeled down in front of I-pin. "Nice to meet you too, I-pin. My name is Tsuna. You can call me Tsuna-nii if you want like what Lambo also calls me."

"See? I told you Tsuna-nii is really kind!" Lambo proudly said as he just got over the incident like nothing happened.

"So you're Tsuna-nii! I've always wanted to meet and rank you, Tsuna-nii. Lambo tells a lot about you! My name is Fuuta and according to my rankings, your fighting prowess is-" Fuuta, the boy with the striped scarf and a big book, was about to give his rankings when somebody covered his mouth.

'Please Fuuta... I don't need your rankings right now. I know it's 100 percent accurate.' Tsuna thought as he removed his hand from Fuuta's mouth. "That's nice Fuuta, isn't it? So you can rank people, huh? That's cool but can you rank me some other time?" He pleaded.

Fuuta looked disappointed but agreed nonetheless. "Of course Tsuna-nii. If you say so."

Tsuna sighed in relief as he stood up. That was really close. Then he approached Bianchi. "Ano... Bianchi-san. I really have to go now. Please take care of Lambo."

Bianchi nodded. 'So this is what Reborn means about his charisma. Hayato, you got some good friend'. "Leave them to me." Was the last thing she said to Tsuna before she walked away. "Come on guys. We need to go home now."

"Hai! Goodbye Tsuna-nii! Let's play tomorrow!" The kids said and waved at Tsuna.

Tsuna waved back and smiled. "Thank you Bianchi-san" Then he turned around, facing the road he's going to take. He took a deep breath and started walking. "Now it's time to know the truth. To kokuyo land."

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Tsuna is now walking on an isolated place. No buildings to be seen, no vehicles nor people. It's just him, a candy shop he just passed by, and plants all over the place. The only reason the road he's taking is like this because of the newly built highway. Most people are taking that route. But he was pretty sure he's taking the right path. He's been here before though only once but he got a pretty good memory.