White Science, " Really hikaru "

( Haruhi's pov ) 

Dad said that we should give her some time to grieve so we are going to wait a week or two before we just appear and be like we are your real family so come with us. 

well in my life, a kid got gum stuck in my hair the day before school so I decided to cut it all off. It's a pain to get gum out of long hair, so I just chopped it all off. 

" DING, DING, DING " My annoying alarm clock rang. I shut it off and got up, First day of school at ouran high school. I hope I can handle it, Na I know I can. I put some cloths on, after i took a shower and came out of my room. We can't afford the school uniform so i'm going in some cloths i had in my closet.  

" Hi Honey," My dad sang way to loudly. " I'm making pancakes" He said happily. 

" No thanks, I got to get to school " I told him as I grabbed my bag. 

" You haven't missed breakfast sense kotoko died " He said sadly. 

" Really dad, I'm fine " I told him as I went out the door.

( Siu pov ) 

Even though my dad died, The servants, maids, cooks are still here. Guess my dad set some money in a extra bank account for them after he died, He wanted his house to stay clean even after he died. It was enough to last around fifty years. 

At his funeral I may have thrown a rose down, But I wasn't sad that he wasn't here. It was more peaceful without him, It was great. 

" Lately, i've been, 
I've been losing sleep

Dreaming about the things
That we could be " My alarm clock sang. I had my alarm clock sing one of my favorite songs. I shut it off and jumped out of my bed. ( Called counting stars, It's a amazing song. Check it out )

I put on the boys uniform, With my scarf. I don't go anywhere without it, It was from my mother. She requested I have it on my 8th birthday, I'm surprised he gave it to me. I ran down stairs and about to head out the door to the limo waiting outside. 

" Miss siu, are you not going To be eating any breakfast. " A cook asked. 

" I'm not hungry, and I've got to go " I replied as I went out the door. I jumped inside the black limo. the limo started moving, I was staring out the window. Everything blurred by. I put in a earphone, And my favorite song of all time played. 

The limo stopped moving, " we are here miss " The driver told me. 

I got out of the limo, I watched it drive away. 

" I hate school " I mumbled. I headed to my first class, science. I put my music away as i was about to open the classroom door. 

" Hey, How you fairing " A annoying voice charmed. I looked over, it was one of the twins that was at my house a couple weeks ago. Him and his brother are bad a pool, Or i'm just good at it and their standard. I ignored him and walked into the classroom, I shut the door in his face. 

I glanced up at the board to see it said " pick any seat ". I sat down near the back, and close to the window. 

" Hey " The twins voice said next to me. 

" You're annoying, go away kid " I said annoyed. 

" Look at hikaru, or is that kaoru. " A girl from a group of girls murmured.

" Look at the person he's with, They are super cute " 

" Which one is cuter, Him or hikaru "

" I think that's kaoru " A girl said correcting her.