My Mystery Life (Slender Man Family)

Angel POV

I woke up in the same old room in this same old house in the middle of the woods. I don't know who my father is or who my mother is either, But I do know that I'm different from other people. But it's not so bad living alone I do have a nice friend who comes to see me everyday, her name is Sally.

I walked down the hall of this old house. when I made it to the kitchen, I began cooking my breakfast. As I was cooking, I felt someone watching me. I stopped and looked out the window to see that it's pouring rain, I love the rain. I finished cooking and began to eat my breakfast. after eating, I walked to the living room and pulled out a book to read. while I was reading, I felt someone was here. "hello, who's there? I said as I got up and walked to the front door and opened it. I looked both ways. "hmmm, maybe it's nothing." I said to my self but was tackled to the ground. I looked up to see Sally. "Sally!" I said as I looked at her.

Sally what are you doing here? I asked as she got off me. I got up and cleaned myself off. "so what's up Sally?" I said as I looked at her.

"Well I got bored so I wanted to come over to hang out with you." Sally replied as she smiled. how did she even get inside my old home? "hey Sally, how did you even get in here?" I asked as she pointed to the basement. "the basement?" I said as I looked at her. she nodded. wait there is no way someone can enter the basement, there's no windows or doors, well there's one inside the house. "are you sure you came from the basement, Sally?" I asked as I crossed my arms.

"Yup!" she said as she looked outside. "The Rake wanted to come inside, but I couldn't let him. if I did, he would attack you by now." Sally said as she put her arms behind her. wait...what?

"What?!" I yelled. "The Rake wanted to come inside my house? Sally I told you to make sure to not be followed." I said as I looked at her. "im sorry Angel, he just came out of no where." she said giving the puppy dog eyes.

Sally POV

"I swear Angel! I never knew that he would follow me." I said with my head down. "all I remembered was when I was making my way to your house, I saw The Rake following me so I had to call Seedeater." I said as I looked innocent.