Chapter Nine

Jonah's POV

" Jonah, sweetie, is that you?" My mom asked. " Hi mom" I walked in. She told her friend that she has to go.

" Why are you awake so early honey?" She asked and started making pancakes. " I don't know" I said. She just smiled and asked " What was with all the screaming last night?"

" We were just being crazy" I laughed it off. " Oh okay" she said smiling. " The pancakes will be down soon, if you want to get a shower and get ready you can. You and Cyrus can go to the mall today while my friends come over and we talk about stuff" she says.

I nodded and went upstairs. I grabbed my clothes and got in the shower. I started to sing and wash my hair. I didn't notice Cyrus come in use the bathroom. I washed my body and opened the shower curtain. I screeched and quickly closed it.

I just heard him giggle and continue to brush his teeth. I grabbed my towel and dried off. I got dressed and stepped out. He was just sitting on the counter. I brushed my hair and teeth and went over to him. We started to kiss and he pulled up my shirt. I pulled away and made a confused face. I looked in the mirror and noticed a huge hickey on the side of my neck.

" OH MY GOD!" I yelled. " Cyrus! When did you do this?!" I whisper yelled. " I don't know" he said shyly. I grabbed my moms makeup and quickly covered it up.

Cyrus has his head down the whole time. I finished covering it up and looked at him.

" Hey Hey Hey, whats wrong?" I asked. He pointed to my neck. " It's Fine. Don't worry about it" I kissed him and he smiled.

We went to the mall and saw the rat herself.

Amber

I AM SO SORRY.
THIS UPDATE SUCKS
IM SORRY I TOOK FOREVER
UGH
I WILL UPDATE SOON
LOVE YOU