Chapter Five

;Cyrus's POV;

Jonah smiled at me and we sat on his bed. " So you learned how to twerk?" Jonah laughed. I nodded my head.

" Show me" he said. My smile turned into my eyes going wide and blushing.
" You're cute when you blush" he said. He tapped my nose and I scrunched it up.

He kissed my nose and I scrunched it up even more. " Stop. You are too cute" Jonah laughed. I laughed as well and put my head on his shoulder.

" Jonah, you are the best" I said.
" Cyrus you are the best." He said. I smiled and went to kiss his cheek. But he turned his head to kiss me.

We kissed and I smiled. He put his hand on the back of my neck and pushed it forward. Not letting me pull away. I scoot closer to him where I'm straddling his waist.

He smiles and I think about how we aren't officially dating. I try to pull away but he just pushed me closer.

This is going great. Note the sarcasm.

I start to tickle his sides and he laughs. Then he pouts. " Hey! That wasn't fair. I just wanted to kiss you" he whined. I just giggled and asked " Jonah are we dating?" He laughed and said " Cyrus, would you like to be my boyfriend?" I smiled and nodded. Then he pushed my neck again and kissed me. I smiled and kissed him back. I wrapped my fingers in his gorgeous hair.

He smiled and laid me down, not breaking the kiss. We kissed for a long time. Until the door opened and the girls walk in.

" Whoops!" They yell. I just blushed as for Jonah rolls off of me grunting.
" Sorry to interrupt your sexy time-" Buffy starred but I cut her off. " Don't call it that, it wasn't that" I pout. " Okay anyway we are having a sleepover tonight. Come at eight o'clock and wear onesies. If you don't have any for shame!" Buffy smiled and her and andi left.

I smile and go over to my dresser.
" Ugh, Babe" Jonah whined. I smiled and grabbed out my onesie. It was a bunny onesie. " What?" I whined back.

" I wanna finish out kiss" he pouts.
" Sorry love, but we can't we have to pack. These sleepovers get lit" I say.

He laughs and goes to his dresser. I unfold my bunny onesie and unzip it.
" You are gonna look hella cute in that" Jonah laughed. I laughed as well. He pulled out a Olaf one. I smiled and took off my pants. I pulled the onesie up to my waist. I turned around and took off my shirt. I heard footsteps and quickly pull up the onesie and zip it up.

Jonah groans. " Dang it" he says. I giggle and pull up the hood. I turn around and Jonah started at me for like five minutes.

" Earth to Jonah?" I wave my hand in his face. " Oh, uh, sorry" he said. He put on his onesie and we quickly finished packing. I grabbed my sleeping bag and I asked Jonah " Did you pack your sleeping bag?" He smirked and said " Yep" we smiled and walked downstairs. We put on our shoes and started walking to Andi's house.

We finally made it and knocked. Buffy and Andi pulled us in and dragged us to her room. We got settled and started talking.

" So, Jonah this is the good hair crew. If you haven't noticed yet. We are letting you in on our sleepovers because you are dating our dear best friend Cyrus" Andi said. Buffy then decides to say something also " And I swear if you hurt him I will sit your head off" she smiled. Jonah eyes went wide and nodded. " Okay now we are going to watch a scary movie" I groaned and andi and Buffy got in their sleeping bags.

I payed mine out and Jonah was searching through his bag. " Um, I don't have my sleeping bag" Jonah said.

" You can sleep in mine with me" I said, trying to be nice. He smiled and snuggled with me. I later my head on his chest.

-After the movie-

I walk in my house and my mom hits me with a beer bottle. I cry out in pain.
" You little bitch!" She yelled. " I will not have a gay son!" My step dad said. He kicked my side. They kept hitting and punching me.

I cried as they abused me. Then my mom's foot went to kick me in the face.
~~~

" AHHHHHH" I screamed. I woke everyone up. I was crying hysterically. Jonah tried to hug me. " Don't touch me!" I cried. " Cyrus what's wrong?" Jonah asked. I just kept crying. Andi and Buffy went to sleep again as Jonah told them too. It was nothing to worry about.

" Jonah, I had a nightmare" I said. He kissed my head and held me in his arms. How can I trust anyone anymore? I couldn't even trust my own parents. How am I supposed to trust Jonah? I cried even more. Jonah rubbed my back and he was starring into my eyes, his emerald eyes lighting up from the fairy lights.

I kissed him. He kissed me back. My tears falling in his cheeks. He wiped them away from me with his thumbs.

" Cyrus, they can't get you. You will be safe" he says to me, whispering in my ear.

I nod and fall asleep in his arms.

Then darkness took over me as I fell asleep.

.........
This one made me really sad. I hate it. But it's okay. It will get better.

Thanks to carol_carlson and Comedic_Love for helping me.