Chapter Six

&Cyrus's POV&

I woke up to Jonah shaking me a bit.
" Good morning love, we should get going" he said. I nodded. I grab my bag and walk out the door. Last night was horrible.

We walked to the house and went inside. I went up to his room and laid on his bed. I covered up and let a tear fall down my face. Why can't it just leave me.

Jonah comes in and cuddles up to me. I can't trust him anymore. It hurts too. I love him but trusting is something major that real love needs to have.

" Jonah, I, um" I try to get it out.
" Yes?" He asked. " I dot know if I can trust you as much as I did before..." I say trailing off. " Um, okay. It's okay. I love you though and I don't want you too forget that" he says. I smile and nod.

I fall back asleep and the nightmare happens again. But it starts off to where it left.

I don't wake up and scream this time. I don't even cry. I'm so used to this. I just forget it. I don't want to live anymore.

I get up and go downstairs. I look around for what to eat for breakfast. Jonah comes down and hugs me from behind " What are we having?" He asked. I shrug my shoulders and he nods.

I grab out some pop tarts and he smiled. I try to smile but it doesn't work. I force myself to smile.

" Jonah, I can't smile. I'm too sad. What is wrong with me?" I ask him.
" Nothing, you are amazing. Your life is just finally catching up with you. But it will get better and you will get to smile and be happy" he said. I hug him. I hand him a pop tart and we eat. We start talking and his phone starts buzzing. He tapped answer " Amber? What? No! Bye!" He said. Amber makes me so jealous. Then I realize that Jonah is still dating her.

" Jonah you have to break up with her" I said. He nods and texts her. Then blocks her. He smiled at me and he grabs my hand. " Anything for you" then he kissed my hand. I blush and look away. We throw our stuff away and go upstairs. I change and so does he. He then starts to put on his converse. I do the same and he grabs his wallet. I quickly get mine then jump on his back. He just rolled his eyes playfully. I get my phone as we start out walk and take a picture of us on Snapchat. I save it and set it as my home screen.

We walk to the Spoon. He orders a chocolate and vanilla milkshake and baby taters. I thank him and he nodded.

We start eating and I saw Amber talking to Kip and then she starts walking over to us. " Jonah, Amber" I said. He nodded and she came up to him. " Amber alert Amber alert" she kept saying.

" Please be quiet, you are just another fake blonde bitch who needs stop treating people like they are less than you" I spat at her.

" Jonah are you going to let him talk to me like that?" Amber asked Jonah.
" Yes I am. Because I love him and not you. I told you we are over and to leave me alone" Jonah said to her. This got me to actually smile.

She just scoffs and walks away. Jonah then looks at me surprised " Your smiling!" He smiled. " I guess so" I said. He smiles and we finish eating.

Once we were done I got up and paid for it. " Hey I was suppose to pay" Jonah said. " Oh well" I shrugged.

I think I would be happier if Jonah kept saying things to Amber like that he loves me and that she needs to leave and stuff. That's what makes me trust him more.

We left the spoon and walked hand in hand home. I was happy but sad. I can't control my feelings at all. We walk inside and Jonah shuts the door then pushes me against it. He starts to kiss me. I kiss him back. Then we hear someone clearing their throat. We look over to see Amber.

Duh faq?

" Amber I said to leave me the fuck alone! Get out!" Jonah yelled. " But babe-" he cut her off. " I'm not your babe! Leave! Before I call the cops and tell them that you broke into my house!" He yelled. She then held up a key and he ripped it away from her hand.

" Amber I hate you! Leave. Me. Alone. Leave!" Jonah yelled. She flinched and quickly left.

I was kinda scared of him now.

" Jonah," he screamed at me " What?!" I started to cry and run up the steps.
" Wait! I didn't mean that!" He yelled chasing after me. I'm over everything. I laid there in the bed crying while Jonah sat on the edge of the bed his head in his hand.

I quickly fell asleep before Jonah started talking again.

-------
Another Updateeeeee
Sorry for how late it is
But love you guys!