41. Party Conflicts

Start from the beginning

I laughed looking the red-haired devil in his warm brown eyes. "Yeah, they'll forgive each other but end up passing out by some drain pipe, 'cause they're so shitfaced."

Josh snorted loudly. "True."

I smiled at Josh. Maybe sometimes it wasn't always so bad having him around.

Sure, he was an idiot, and stupid, and probably the most annoying person I'd ever met, but he could still be fun.

We spent the rest of the goofing off and doing stupid things. Of course, I got pissed at Josh multiple times, but I was learning to live with it.

Soon the sun set and black filled the sky, engulfing the daylight into disappearance. Bright lights shone in the night's darkness and loud music was errupted in the atmosphere.

Walking outside into the noisy party filled with crazed teens getting drunk although the party had just started, I strolled over to the bar were a few friends of mine were hanging out. I sat down next to Pete on the barstool.

He immediately smirked at me, sliding over a drink.

I rolled my eyes sighing. "I'm not getting drunk again," I declared pushing the drink back over to Pete.

Pete sighed. "Oh c'mon, Tyler. Why not?"

"You know why not," I answered.

"Oh yeah!" Pete chuckled. "I remember last time."

"I recall you passing out," Jack smirked, as he sat down on the barstool beside Pete.

"And then I had to take you to my house," Josh added. He was sitting on the barstool next to me.

"Yeah yeah," I mumbled with a slight smile on my face. "That's why I'm not drinking again."

"We'll see about that," Jack muttered before standing up and walking away.

I furrowed my brows at him. He looked back at me and shrugged grinning before disappearing into the crowd of dancing people.

"I also still remember you saying a few things I don't think you were meant to tell me, while drunk," Josh added with a smirk.

"Like what?" I questioned. I hope I didn't tell him anything too personal.

The red haired boy shook his head looking down at his lap. He had a smile pulling at the corner of his lip as he looked back up at me. "I don't think you'll want to know," Josh said. "Knowing you, you'd deny it."

"Deny what?" I asked. What Josh was telling me was only making me more curious. I honestly don't remember a single thing from that party since a passed out, so I'm hoping I didn't say anything stupid.

"It doesn't matter," Josh mumbled. "Just have a drink, I promise nothing bad at all will happen this time."

Pete slid the drink over to me again, then sat there with his arms crossed looking at me expectantly.

"I'm not drinking it."

"Just one won't hurt."

"No."

"Yes!' Both of them chorused.

"No!" I yelled back at them.