☆ Chapter 2 : Violet ☆

Start from the beginning

Finally, luck was on her side. She bought a small shop lot in the fashion district and started her new path on reaching the top.

 She starts with designing small accessories for women and in a span of a year, her business flourish and her talent in designing broadened. 

Not only does she design beautiful accessories, she now designs sought after daily clothing and her recent most wonderful success was her collection of sports attire.

Her collection consist of comfortable sportswear with the highest quality fabric that gets more expensive by the years. Soon designing sportswear became her main focus as it brings more profits and is needed as a necessity for some of the citizens.

She becomes famous after selling a record breaking sports collection named 'Victor' that reaches millions and made her worthy to be in the list of the most richest in the country. 

Now, her brand named 'La Victor' is famous throughout the sports world and is unknowingly captured the attention of the one and only sports prodigy.

The man introduced himself to her when they first met during the time he wants to order a custom made attire and a trace of recognition flashed in her eyes.

He was the man from stories that she heard from her so-called-blood-sister, a man that was respected for having unlimited talent in sports and was also in the list of the riches early in his teenage years.

The man was the so-called-blood-sister's target to pursue on being her husband, who now became her top of the revenge list to possess.

Seeing that the man is interested in her and how their status matches, they started dating.

After 2 years, the man proposed to her and she would be an idiot for not saying yes.

A few weeks before her wedding day, Violet search through the net to find a certain address and send her wedding invitation there.

Even if the person didn't come, it would not make her feel disheartened because the wedding will be all over the news by then.

-

Seeing the heartbroken expression on the person's face as she kissed her now- legal husband, Violet tasted the sweetness of revenge for the first time.

Not only did she marry the man that was the person's first love, she now have the power to bring the person down and she can't wait for that moment to happen.

Now she has another word to replace 'Revenge' and that is, 'Perfection'.

She has fought her way up in the modelling industry alone before, only to be shot down and her success taken away from her.

Fate decided to smile down on her when she walked her new path and great things kept on coming her way.

Her life now can be labelled as perfection in the public's eye and she's going to do everything she can to make it stay that way.

To make her life as perfect and as flawless as it can be, gaining the respects of others as she lives her life of luxury.

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆