Seulgi went on searching the van, she saw the driver unconscious with bruises on his face that was caused by the crashed. Finally, she saw Irene unconscious at the back with her hands tied and mouth being covered.

Seulgi's point of view

It broke my heart seeing Irene's state. Her wrists, arms and neck have red hand marks indicating that she was forced and was held tight while kidnapping her. I almost lost my mind and had the urge of killing all those people who were involved on doing that to her but I tried to control myself and inhaled deeply. I untied Irene and uncovered her mouth. I carried her out of the van and was about to walk back at the car, but then I saw a phone that fell from one of the bad guys. I took it and dialled.

"There's an accident and all the people here are suspects for kidnapping" I reported to 911 then hung the call. I continued walking to the car and hit the gas to start moving away from the scene. A lot of people gathered around at the scene I left.

After a few minutes

"Where am I?" I heard a voice coming from the back seat. Finally, Irene woke up. As she gained her focus she remembers everything that happened.

"Seulgi! I remember being.." Irene trailed off.

"I save you so calm down" I stated while still driving.

"Are you alright? It must have been hard and scary for you" I said remembering the view when I saw her back in the van with her hands tied and mouth covered with red marks on some parts of her body. I saw her from the mirror when she looked down and stopped her hands from trembling.

"From now on, you need to be brave and strong" I stated.

"I will as long as you're here with me" She said back. I can't help but forced a weak smile.

"Irene" she suddenly turned to me as if she was startled upon hearing her name.

"You need to be brave and strong on your own...without me"

Irene's of view

I felt a pinch on my chest upon hearing Seulgi's words. It was firm that it made me confused.

"Wh..what are you saying, Seulgi?" I asked not wanting to believe what she said.

"You need to hold on tight even though you feel like giving up, Arrasseo?" Seulgi said again. I could feel sadness in her words. Hearing those makes me want to cry real hard as I feel my chest getting heavy.

"What do you mean? And where are we? Are we safe now?" I shots some question not wanting to focus on the words she said earlier.

"Ani (No)" Seulgi continued to drive while answering the latter of my question. I looked her in disbelief in what she said. She even smiled warmly to me after saying that.

"Two cars had been following us after leaving the scene a while ago." Seulgi added. I turned to look and saw the cars following us.

"I've been playing with them until for you to wake up" She said.

"S..Seulgi..." was the only word I was able to say. I have a bad feeling about what's going to happen.

"Now that you're awake, can you do me a favor Miss Irene?" Seulgi asked.

Third person's point of view

The two cars following them turned aggressive and started bumping Seulgi's car from the back. The other car accelerated and overtook Seulgi. The car where Irene and Seulgi is now between the two cars. The car in front started hitting the breaks while the car on the back accelerated making Seulgi's car being trapped and squeeze by the two cars. Irene was scared closing her eyes and holding herself. As the three cars keeps on moving, Seulgi was able to spot an aisle and quickly turned the wheel to enter the small aisle breaking them free from the two cars.

The other car followed them as they lose the other. Seulgi professionally drifted around the small alleys to be able to escape which she successfully did. They lost the car tailing them, they were about to exit the alley to the main road but upon reaching the exit, the other car appeared sealing their escape. Seulgi drove the car backwards but was stopped as the other car blocked the way making it impossible for them to escape.

The two cars crashed the Seulgi's car at the same time. Guy's in black mask walked out of the cars and approached the car where Seulgi and Irene were. But to their surprise, only Irene was there with mask on her face and slight wound on the forehead with the driver's seat empty.

"Looks like you're guard left you" the guy said while he chuckles.

"You bet your life on hers but it turned out that she's just a coward" the other guy said and took Irene, tied her hands. Irene didn't try to struggle for she knew that she won't be able to escape and just followed them silently.

"Look at you, you had given up huh?" the guy beside Irene said. The engine started and move to a location. They blindfolded Irene for her not to see the place.

"You're guard surely gave us a headache" The driver stated but Irene kept silent even with her mouth not being covered to shut up.

Upon arriving at the hideout, they took Irene inside a wide empty room and tied her on a chair with one light above her and the rest was dim. Two men came in and the goons bowed to them. He gestured them to take Irene's blindfold.

"Look what we have here" The man chuckled while walking around looking at Irene.

"I bet you're really scared, right now." He added.

"You're high levelled bodyguard can't even save you and ran somewhere else leaving you behind" The other man stated.

"You were foolish to choose a female guard" he added. But Irene kept on being silent while eyeing on the two men.

"Those eyes.." one of the men noticed. He aggressively rushed to Irene and took her face mask off. Their eyes widened in shocked as they see the person behind the mask.

"DAMN IT! THIS IS NOT IRENE!!!!! YOU, FOOLS!!!!"

--END OF CHAPTER 14--

Thank you for always voting and supporting my story :)

Don't forget to vote and comment :)

-Rossier out~